No announcement yet.

Change MediaVolume from HSTouch Event to %LastMediaVolume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate both of your help, I realize English is not your first languages.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
      Hi tonlof,
      Sorry for the inconvience but as you can see in post #4 I was trying to help. I guess I had lost the will to live

What I told skarragallagher looks a bit simlar to your last post here at # 12 but we did not know what to fill in the custom code.
      All is good on this side and I hold no ill feelings
      At least we have learnt new stuff with your help.

Eman.
      Hi Eman, I'm very happy for everybody that step in and help others in this community Specially since there is so many software arround the plugin.
      I am not an expert on the Tasker, Autovoice, Autoremote and are not the creator of them. Have tried to use a gateway between Homeseer and these fantastic Android apps.

Right now I'm working hard to create a stand alone android app that will handle all the setup and communication with the plugin. A local sql database will catch and show debug/error message direct in the app.
      This app will communicate with tasker and in the future other apps. To easier understand if anythings goes wrong during setup.

I'm not sure if I should include basic functions like SAY, Vibrate, Notifications etc command in the app instead of Tasker to chrimp and make the tasker TASKS cleaner. And also run simple commands without need of tasker.
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

That sounds awesome!

Comment

That sounds great

Eman.
          TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

email

tonlof,

I can't find your email.

Eman.

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
              Hi Eman, I'm very happy for everybody that step in and help others in this community Specially since there is so many software arround the plugin.
              I am not an expert on the Tasker, Autovoice, Autoremote and are not the creator of them. Have tried to use a gateway between Homeseer and these fantastic Android apps.

Right now I'm working hard to create a stand alone android app that will handle all the setup and communication with the plugin. A local sql database will catch and show debug/error message direct in the app.
              This app will communicate with tasker and in the future other apps. To easier understand if anythings goes wrong during setup.

I'm not sure if I should include basic functions like SAY, Vibrate, Notifications etc command in the app instead of Tasker to chrimp and make the tasker TASKS cleaner. And also run simple commands without need of tasker.

Hi tonlof,

Shopping list!!!!

Can you include enable BLUETOOTH, VOLUME from HomeSeer, APP CONTROL,................................on top of what you have suggested from HS server to Android.

Boy, you just openned up a can of worms!

Now go to your email for more!

Eman.

Comment

Integrated Bluetooth volume control would be great. I know we can control by creating custom tasks. Maybe on your next update

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
                  Integrated Bluetooth volume control would be great. I know we can control by creating custom tasks. Maybe on your next update
                  Hi, I will look into this. Is it BT Voice Volume you are talking about?
                  --
                  Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
                    Hi, I will look into this. Is it BT Voice Volume you are talking about?
                    Hi tonlof,

The ability to turn Bluetooth on and off and to set VOLUME with in HomeSeer app settings.

Eman.

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
                      Hi tonlof,

The ability to turn Bluetooth on and off and to set VOLUME with in HomeSeer app settings.

Eman.
                      Okay, I will add it to the list.
                      --
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                      X