Dome water valves - anyone try yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dome water valves - anyone try yet?

I almost bought an EcoNet unit a while back but my pipe size was too large (1.5"). Looking back, it seems like I was lucky I wasn't able to get it based on some of the reviews I have read.

How is this unit? Has anyone tried it yet?

Thanks.

I'm interested. May pick one up to try, but haven't decided yet myself.
    Last edited by NetworkGuy; January 6, 2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetBoySI View Post
      I almost bought an EcoNet unit a while back but my pipe size was too large (1.5"). Looking back, it seems like I was lucky I wasn't able to get it based on some of the reviews I have read.

How is this unit? Has anyone tried it yet?

Thanks.
      This week I installed EcoNet's Bulldog Valve Robot (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4uo3wmzZl0&t=48s), which will fit your larger pipe. I bought this at a special price directly from the company. So far, I am very pleased with it. Also, their customer support is superb.

Elliott
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

I have a Dome Water Valve and it works fine. My shutoff valve is a little hard to turn but it seems to open and close it with no problem. The installation was easy. Leave yourself 6in on two (arm travel) sides for clearance of arm. You will get one device entry in the UI with Open and Close.

Comment

Working...
        X