Motion sensors show Dim percentage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion sensors show Dim percentage?

I have several RA2 occupancy/vacancy motion sensors (ceiling, wall and corner).

In the Device list they show "Dim 23%" in the Status column of the Device list when they're active.

What does that percentage number mean? Is it related to the motion sensor's sensitivity or timeout values?

They show the Off icon and text when they're in unoccupied mode (no motion detected).

I ask this because I'm thinking about building some logic based on them. I want to understand how the plugin works with them.

Originally posted by wkearney99 View Post
    I have several RA2 occupancy/vacancy motion sensors (ceiling, wall and corner).

In the Device list they show "Dim 23%" in the Status column of the Device list when they're active.

What does that percentage number mean? Is it related to the motion sensor's sensitivity or timeout values?

They show the Off icon and text when they're in unoccupied mode (no motion detected).

I ask this because I'm thinking about building some logic based on them. I want to understand how the plugin works with them.
    Did had in ver. 50

Comment

Working...
    X