Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analog Inputs Not Working

Hi,

I've been using Homeseer for a while now, but I am new to the forums.

I have just connected up an Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield to HS3. Digital Inputs and Outputs are working correctly, however I cannot get any joy out of the Analog Inputs.

With a basic setup of a potentiometer as per the instruction manual, the reading in HS3 is only ever '0', regardless of the state of the pot. The setup works correctly within the Arduino IDE whilst running AnalogReadSerial, so I presume there is something odd going on with the plugin.

I am running V1.0.0.131, IDE V1.6.8.

Any ideas what I maybe doing incorrectly!?

Toby

Originally posted by TonesTaxis View Post
    Hi,

I've been using Homeseer for a while now, but I am new to the forums.

I have just connected up an Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield to HS3. Digital Inputs and Outputs are working correctly, however I cannot get any joy out of the Analog Inputs.

With a basic setup of a potentiometer as per the instruction manual, the reading in HS3 is only ever '0', regardless of the state of the pot. The setup works correctly within the Arduino IDE whilst running AnalogReadSerial, so I presume there is something odd going on with the plugin.

I am running V1.0.0.131, IDE V1.6.8.

Any ideas what I maybe doing incorrectly!?

Toby
    Hi Toby,
    can You tray with a .142 plugin version? I'm not sure and I don't remember well, but I had similar issue some time ago. Solved with new plugin version (but I not remember version).
    With last plugin version, you need to download the appropriate sketch.

Cris

Comment

Working...
    X