One of the board with Temperature sensor does not update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the board with Temperature sensor does not update

I have a board that does not update the temperature sensor since 12/25. The board shows that is connected. Any way that I can troubleshot it?

Thanks,
    Aldo
    Attached Files

See Here.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      See Here.
      Sorry, I didn't see that one, not a problem.

Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

No problems. I hope to have it fixed soon I hsve sent a new version to a user to test.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Fixed in V.147 that is in the Beta updater.

Greig.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Please see print screen, all the values update other than the temperature.
            Attached Files

Comment

Greg,
              It is strange that the temperature sensor does not update? That sensor is a multisensor with Humidity and temperature build in it.

Aldo

Comment

Just realised you are using the API. Can you get me a debug and are there any errors?

Greig.

Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Hi Greg,
                  No errors other than what I have sent you about the plugin crashing. Would you like the debug log when it crashes or when is working ok?

Comment

If you leave it running then wait till it crashes. It is located in the html directory.

Greig.

Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

This time it did not crash but I had all my boards disconnecting at the same time.

I had to divide the file in 3 parts.

Thanks,
                      Aldo
                      Attached Files

Comment

Can you email me the full file direct? Click on Enigmatheatre on the plugin config page for my address.

Greig.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                          Can you email me the full file direct? Click on Enigmatheatre on the plugin config page for my address.

Greig.
                          Greig,
                          I think I may have found the issue, please give me a couple days to test my theory.

Thanks,
                          Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X