This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

This is a compact .NET2 plugin built using strict adherence to HomeSeer's plugin API, ensuring future generations of plugin will take full advantage new features in HomeSeer or .NET3 when available.

This is a plugin to allow serial port control of a WGL's Rain8Net Controller, from HomeSeer 2.1 or greater. Simple commands can be sent via Events or scripts to Power-On or Off valves, or obtain status.

This is a no frills plugin, designed to perform reliably and quickly. Configuration INI file stores configs such as number of Rain8Net units, number of zones, Debug option, Log to file option, and GoNoGo Device. Configuration web page is accessed through HomeSeer's Setup-Interface link using standard HomeSeer API rather than ASPX and additional files.

A new version 2.2.0.8 was sent to the updater.
    Last edited by lpitman; October 25, 2007, 08:33 AM.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Read status

Hi,

I am using Rain8Net Plugin 2.2.0.2 with HS 2.1.102.0 and Mainlobby.
    I can read the sprinklers status from Mainlobby and HS webpage. However I do not know how to read them from VBSCRIPT.
    Could you help me? Where can I find the full list of VBscript commands for rain8net?

Comment

Working...
    X