Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! That worked brilliantly! I'm curious to know how that actually worked. I see in the thread that the problem was that HSTouch was rendered pages in IE7 but how did that small registry change fix that? Just wondering.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jamesk View Post
      Thank you! That worked brilliantly! I'm curious to know how that actually worked. I see in the thread that the problem was that HSTouch was rendered pages in IE7 but how did that small registry change fix that? Just wondering.
      Not so much as HSTouch directly. Just the default of the .Net programing. They could make some changes in the programing of HSTouch that would change the defaults. The Registry change, Just tells the .Net programing to use IE11 instead of the default IE7 for that specific program.

Comment

Ok, that makes sense. Very cool. This opens up the door to a ton of screen ideas I've been kicking around. Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Another little gem I've been pining for. A quick heads up for traffic and security line wait time status at the airport. It's going to be a late night
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by raptorsss View Post
            I have a traffic page using google traffic maps.

just went to the location I wanted, turned on traffic, and copied the URL into HS Touch in a text box.

That's a nice looking screen you've got there! Care to share any more of it?
            Originally posted by rprade
            There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

See my signature. There is a video of my screens in action. Four years old, but just finished switching it to HS3, and in the progress of some changes. Will do another video when everything is up and running again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by raptorsss View Post
                See my signature. There is a video of my screens in action. Four years old, but just finished switching it to HS3, and in the progress of some changes. Will do another video when everything is up and running again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fantastic! How did you get the buttons on the sides to move when changing screens? And where did you scare up the graphics?
                Originally posted by rprade
                There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Some updates:
                  Attached Files

Comment

one more
                    Attached Files

Comment

JamesK

Those are pretty neat, clean screens.

Do you mind sharing them?

Thanks
                      jjsmd@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                        That's fantastic! How did you get the buttons on the sides to move when changing screens? And where did you scare up the graphics?
                        This works best if you create your base page in photoshop, but could work if you use a generic background with lots of buttons.

They way I did it was to create screen 1 in photoshop, then on screen 2, shift the buttons over a little, then again and again, for a total of 8 screens. Where screen 1 is the main screen and screen 8 has the movement in its final location. On screen 1 in HS touch, I have transparent buttons over the photoshopped buttons. When clicking he transparent button it launches a homeseer even that shows screen 2, then screen 3, etc all the way to 8. When it gets to 8, it stops, and screen 8 has new transparent buttons over the photoshopped image again in the new location.

If you were using a generic screen, and all your buttons were real HS touch buttons, you would do the same, but you would have to shift every button on each screen. More work, but would still work. And this is what i used in the example screen on the following post.

discussion on the homeseer board here. http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=148218

Graphics are a mixture of things found online and blended, and framed in photoshop.

Comment

I was able to get Pandora going inside a frame and stream out to my Airplay receivers via Airfoil. I have a button setup to launch Airfoil and luckily, it launches at the same screen coordinates is was at when it was last closed. I think I should be able to setup an event to launch airfoil that is triggered by the Pandora screen being opened.

How can I make the action to check if an application is already running and if so, bring forward... if not launch?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here's mine. Most graphics are from HS3. Some I had to make or modify using PhotoShop Elements. The project runs on Windows clients at 1024x768
                            Attached Files

Comment

Last three.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice jbbtex. Less is more. It looks clean and user friendly
                                Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Working...
                                X