Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 WiFi LED Lamp Controller (Limitless MiLight EasyBulb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know.
    Thanks as always.

Comment

Can you tell me if this device is compatible?

http://www.amazon.com/LEDENET%C2%AE-...ontroller+wifi

Comment

I would say no.
        Jon

Comment

Wow this is really nice. 4 pack of bulbs for $60.... now to ponder if i should do this over the zwave bulbs (very pricey)...
          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Wow this is really nice. 4 pack of bulbs for $60....
            Which bulbs?

Thanks,
            Tim
            FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Originally posted by fungun View Post
              Which bulbs?

Thanks,
              Tim
              There was one kit left... but it sold...this was it..

http://www.amazon.com/Crenova%C2%AE-...words=mi+light
              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by dem5867 View Post
                Hi,
                Works great as always ,, I know you stated that you did not think it would be a good idea for the plugin to make devices ,, I think most of us (I now I do..) once Homeseer has control for a device we (I) use HS to control the devices so it would be nice if there was a option to have the plugin make and track device based on manually inputting some data maybe type wh. , rgb, rgbw, etc.. zone unit in zone etc,, etc.. if the devices could have event callable buttons based off that input so the buttons would match the device tab just like your TSR has (That's a term I haven't used in a long time...).. It would be great to be able to use them as normal devices threw HS... Ideas ??

Thanks
                Dave
                For the RGBW version (bridge using port 8899), I have been working on adding HS3 devices as shown below. If anyone wishes to beta test for me who has lamps assigned to all 4 groups, please send me a PM and I'll respond with a download link tomorrow.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by jon00; November 22, 2015, 07:57 AM.
                Jon

Comment

New version is working great! Many Thanks as always!
                  Rule to abide by, dont install updates at 11pm when already tired.

Jon - Feel free to ignore my private message.

I am having issues with preset names not being callable by the .exe but i will be updating my events not to use the jon00ml1 global variable as there is a better way now.

For instance PLivingRmOn does not affect the lights at all when entered into the .exe, but when adding the (4,0,onmax) which is all the PLivingRmOn is, it works fine. Odd - but i can live without it now.

Happy to provide some troubleshooting or testing if you'd like?

Comment

Presets via the device management page can only be named P1= to P20=

If you are calling a preset using the original method, nothing has changed.

I did try it here and worked fine with that Preset command (calling it PLivingRmOn).
                    Jon

Comment

Great update ***

If you have any of these RGBW bulbs and the hub you need this program..

Thanks again...

Comment

Wow, it's really amazing and very good features

Comment

V1.0.2 Now available

V1.0.2 is now available for download.

This version provides better integration with HS3 with operation/control of all lamp zones by Homeseer devices and events in addition to previous methods. The documentation includes upgrade information from V1.0.1
                          Jon

Comment

Managed to give this a proper testing over the weekend and loving it.
                            Managed to get over all the issues i was seeing.

Have updated all my events to use the control device instead of using variables and the enhanced tracking of light status is a huge benefit.

As usual many thanks!

Comment

Good to hear! Thanks for the update.
                              Jon

Comment

they arrived today, i am controlling them from my phone so that part is correct.

however im trying to set the controller up for your app to see if it works, there are 3 screens i assume the controller is the same as what you use , can you look at these screen grabs and tell me if i have anything set wrong, particularly the ap screen with the 10 dot ip. ( i posted the pages in the forum as i cant send images in here )
                                Attached Files
                                detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X