Harmony Hub- No Devices and error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmony Hub- No Devices and error

I went ahead and purchased the Harmony Hub as I figured I'd be able to get this functioning, but I'm struggling...

I've updated the software to ensure the devices are current, noting that since I was last in they are changing it back to PC app based and looks like tearing down their sites? (not sure I have that completely correct)...

Plugin is installed, and login to the app / site is matching what I have setup (I'm still able to log in there with them, and update the software, etc.).

I only have one Media Harmony hub for my Family room, so this shouldn't be crazy.

Here are the errors in the log (Login and Pwd removed)

Nov-12 4:37:00 PM
    Harmony Hub Error
    Plugin: Harmony Hub Get Activities ApplicationName='/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe', CommandLine='MyEmailAddress MyPwd 192.168.1.66 list_activities_raw', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Access denied-
    Nov-12 4:37:00 PM
    Harmony Hub
    Plugin: Harmony Hub OS type is 1
    Nov-12 4:36:53 PM
    Harmony Hub Error
    Plugin: Harmony Hub Get Devices ApplicationName='/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe', CommandLine='MyEmailAddress MyPwd 192.168.1.66 list_devices_raw', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Access denied-
    Nov-12 4:15:00 PM
    The log database is currently 49.55MB in size.
    Nov-12 4:10:56 PM
    Harmony Hub Error
    Plugin: Harmony Hub Get Activities ApplicationName='/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe', CommandLine='MyEmailAddress MyPwd 192.168.1.66 list_activities_raw', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Access denied-
    Nov-12 4:10:56 PM
    Harmony Hub
    Plugin: Harmony Hub OS type is 1
    Nov-12 4:10:50 PM
    Harmony Hub Error
    Plugin: Harmony Hub Get Devices ApplicationName='/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe', CommandLine='MyEmailAddress MyPwd 192.168.1.66 list_devices_raw', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Access denied-
    Nov-12 4:01:40 PM
    Harmony Hub Error

Current Date/Time: 11/12/2017 4:59:38 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 26 Days 8 Hours 42 Minutes 20 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.165
    Number of Devices: 220
    Number of Events: 16
    Available Threads: 387

Enabled Plug-Ins (I have two more, turned off to reduce logs)
    3.6.5.0: Harmony Hub
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

BTW - I did see a Harmony update, so did that - no difference.

Comment

I don't run this plugin nor do I have a Zee, but was attempting to help another user with a permissions issue: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=191419

On the chance that you have the same issue, recommend trying the same command. Can you login (ssh) to the Zee? If not, I believe the "Linux Tools" provide a limited form of ssh functionality. Issue the command

sudo chmod +x /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/*.exe

and see if it makes any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
        I don't run this plugin nor do I have a Zee, but was attempting to help another user with a permissions issue: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=191419

On the chance that you have the same issue, recommend trying the same command. Can you login (ssh) to the Zee? If not, I believe the "Linux Tools" provide a limited form of ssh functionality. Issue the command

sudo chmod +x /usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/*.exe

and see if it makes any difference.
        Thanks,
        That is indeed the solution ro this issue.
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Just a suggestion - if you run the chmod +x on those files before you put them into the zip file, they'll come out with them set and this won't be necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
            Just a suggestion - if you run the chmod +x on those files before you put them into the zip file, they'll come out with them set and this won't be necessary.
            I tried that, but it doesn't seem to work
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
            X