Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use GE companion switches with HS200+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I use GE companion switches with HS200+?

I just purchased some HS200 + switches and am planning on installing them this weekend. These will be replacing mu current GE Z-Wave switches so I can get instant status. For the 3-way switches I was wondering if it is possible to use the existing GE companion switches. Has anyone tried this?

Originally posted by ando1 View Post
    I just purchased some HS200 + switches and am planning on installing them this weekend. These will be replacing mu current GE Z-Wave switches so I can get instant status. For the 3-way switches I was wondering if it is possible to use the existing GE companion switches. Has anyone tried this?
    The GE companions work fine with The HS-Wx100+ switches and dimmers. The HomeSeer companion is the same between the HS-Wx100+ and the HS-Wx200+, so it is safe to believe that the GE/Jasco companions will work fine.
    Last edited by randy; April 5, 2018, 09:05 AM.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      The GE companions work fine with The HS-Wx100+ switches and dimmers. The HomeSeer companion is the same between the HS-Wx100+ and the HS-Wx200+, so it is safe to believe that the GE/Jasco companions 2ill work fine.
      Yes....works with both 100 and 200 versions

Comment

Awesome! Thanks rprade and Tom for confirming!

Comment

How about the double tap and triple
          tap?

Comment

Originally posted by robilium View Post
            How about the double tap and triple
            tap?
            Yes. Either the HomeSeer or the Jasco companion work just like the switch or dimmer.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
            X