Possible sollution for the CM11 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    If you are using HomeSeer 2.2 and have problems with your CM11 interface, then this might help you.
    Finally installed it.

After correcting a typo in one of the scripts seems to work perfectly. Time will tell.

I have the original download which you posted, has it been updated?
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Wops, no. The update is ready, but not published. I will do this when I get home...

(It's just a minor update, it's just a rename of the "settings.ini" file).
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        Wops, no. The update is ready, but not published. I will do this when I get home...

(It's just a minor update, it's just a rename of the "settings.ini" file).
        That would be great as I prefer not to have an ini file called settings.ini as through time I would forget what the ini file refers to.

Jeg

Venlig hilsener
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Sorry for the delay!
          I had to do some overtime at work (we've some big concert halls comming up), and I've been in Korea the two last weeks on vacation.

But now it's there. The only change is that "settings.ini" has been renamed to "CM11-restarter.ini" just like the executable.

Download link in the first post.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Working...
          X