X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client speker on hstouch android client

Hi,
    I just have a tablett, and install hstouch for android (nothing else ). All work fine; but i have a mistake for playing voice on the android client.
    On the windows client it works fine; but when i send voice message to client, nothing happend ...
    i use this :

hs.speak("test message", True, "Android:Android")
    or
    hs.speak(test message, True, "Android:Android")

it appears in log, without error, but nothing happen on the android client.
    May be it needs something else on the hstouch client android ?

please help me, i did'nt find the correct way to do this in homesserbord ...
    Hspro 2.3.0.1.9 on WinXP
    Android 4.0 and latest hstouch client.

thecicred
    (sorry for my english, it s not my own langage)

One possibility: I've found that speech will not work on my tablets unless I am using one of the Microsoft voices (which sound like crap IMO), provided with Windows, on the HS machine.
    It did just occur to me as I write, that it might be possible to use a "good" voice with HS, and specify an alternate voice in the text sent to the Android. I have yet to try this, and will have to work it out.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

hi
      i understand , i ll try other voice, but it will be difficult to find, i use french voice, and there is not a lot free voices in french i use LHVeronique, i think it s not microsoft voice. On on your tablet you only instanl hstouch for android? or a voice client or something else? maybe if i use the same voice in homeseer ans in default voice setting of the android tablet, but i am not sure that google's voices can bet set in hsspeaker client, i 'll test it soon...
      Do you have a lot of things implemented on your tablet? I m just begining with the tablet, i have a weather sceen, an rss (but not finished) , an with device on a house 3D picture, one for web, and several for testings... maybe if you are easy with this, i ll have few questions...

thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X