This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
    Does your link work for you on multiple devices? If you were to use that link on even right now on a different computer what do you get?

Here at my work using a chrome browser on a windows PC that link brings up a dead end page that will not even give me an option to login. I would have to close or URL to another address to login.

If I jump from explorer to Chrome even a working url wont work.
    I just clicked on the link in my post and it opened right up to the main page on chrome on my laptop.
    HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Hi all,

I've been lurking this thread for quite a while gathering ideas and trying to figure out how best to deploy my HSTouch screens. Thought it was time to post mine. Still a work in progress, but it's coming along quite nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDrive View Post
        Hi all,

I've been lurking this thread for quite a while gathering ideas and trying to figure out how best to deploy my HSTouch screens. Thought it was time to post mine. Still a work in progress, but it's coming along quite nicely.
        Wow. Those are some nice screens. I wish I had your skills

Comment

Screens created with HSTouch

Ditto! Very nice. You've spent some time. Looks professional!! Like the idea of traffic cams. Are the feeds available to the public( assume so)?

Sent from my iPhone
          Tom
          baby steps...starting again with HS3
          HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
          HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
          Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
          In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
          System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Damn, now I have to start over again. I really like your layout, way better than the one i shared.

Originally posted by DoubleDrive View Post
            Hi all,

Comment

DD I wish I had your traffic. Great looking screens though. If I tried something like that it would be a jumbled mess but you have a gift for presenting information attractively.

Music screen is not activated for bedroom as an example since there is nothing in there.
              Waynehead we're going to give you the opportunity to take a mulligan on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                Ditto! Very nice. You've spent some time. Looks professional!! Like the idea of traffic cams. Are the feeds available to the public( assume so)?

Sent from my iPhone

Looks like it:

http://lb.511mn.org/mnlb/cameras/rou...textOnly=false
                cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post

Sent from my iPhone
                  Thanks everyone! I had to worry about the WAF, so it had to look good! Otherwise, the wife wouldn't have let me put the screens up in the kitchen.

Yep, those cams are available publicly via MNDOT (Cheery posted the link). I just used the URL's in a text element and grabbed the ones we travel through most.

Comment

Originally posted by mikaluch View Post
                    DD I wish I had your traffic. Great looking screens though. If I tried something like that it would be a jumbled mess but you have a gift for presenting information attractively.
                    My first few designs were horrendous. Then, I discovered that I could design all of the backgrounds and screen formatting in Photoshop and then bring that over to the Designer to add the HS pieces. The hardest part was the calendars because scripting isn't my forte. It was a LOT of very late nights and wasted weekends working through this design.

I also had the luxury of putting this all into a newly built home, so the light switches and motion detectors were already installed (by me) when we moved in. I'm still working out kinks here and there but so far it's coming along really well.

Comment

Minimalist iPhone 6 Plus Screens

Made for wife's and kid's ease of use.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I like the icons. Where did you get those?

Comment

https://icons8.com/#/win

Comment

Nice icons. That's the challenge, isn't it? How to create screens that others can use easily and require little to no training.

- Robert

Comment

Originally posted by D14 View Post
                              Wow, thanks for this!
                              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                                I would love to get this going but I have tried for hours without luck.

I can use the phone browser to get in and use the link from there which is like your but different code at the end and no luck.

If I use the basic website and try to login no luck as you can't login without a popup and HStouch does have popups.

I have the same problem in the designer or after deployed. I get this error unless I use the basic url.

https://www.iaqualink.com/en/#/manage-pool

but again even that won't let me navigate threw the popup.

You can do pop ups in hstouch easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X