This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get rid of video ads with sound!!!

These are ridiculous. I'm at work listening to talk radio, and when on the website I'm bombarded with ads that can't be muted. The only way to stop the noise is to find the ad making it and pause it.

Do you offer an ad-less option for a fee?

Please tell me who the ad is from and I'll block it.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The first one I saw was an Amazon ad. I went to another page and I don't remember who the sponsor was, but it was different from Amazon.

This is the first time I remember ads with sound. I'll play close attention and make note of any other advertisements with sound.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WAR View Post
        The first one I saw was an Amazon ad. I went to another page and I don't remember who the sponsor was, but it was different from Amazon.

This is the first time I remember ads with sound. I'll play close attention and make note of any other advertisements with sound.

Thanks!
        hmmm, we're already blocking Amazon. OK, next time, click the ad and send me the URL directly to my email (mark at HomeSeer dot com). I'll fix it that way. Thanks and sorry for the hassle.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X