X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eman View Post
    You import the devices into HomeSeer!

Have you seen this file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/pbgk14kz8b...anual.pdf?dl=0 ?

Make sure that everything is connected.

Eman.
    was using the global api key . I changed that for the user api key

It works now ! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
      was using the global api key . I changed that for the user api key

It works now ! Thanks

Ok cool and enjoy!

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Comment

Yes thank you!

Thank you for all this information ! The ssd part make me think that I have a laptop with a amd dual core sitting somewhere. And a 240gb ssd in in.

Since i am starting on Jeedoom, i Think i will just reinstall it on the laptop.
          And will use the laptop for Home assistant and open hab too ( when I will have time to learn them).

Comment

Hi Shodan,

I noticed a new update on the updater.

Could you say me what has been updated?

Thank you ,

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
              Hi Shodan,

I noticed a new update on the updater.

Could you say me what has been updated?

Thank you ,
              Hi SummerGuy,

Not to much change for you. Version 1.3.2.0 is just the official release of the 'private' correction you and Eman receive through version 1.3.1.1.
              Also 1.3.2.0 has been integrated in the new updater system. New updater should be ‘transparent’ for plugin users, except that it seems you now have to disconnect the plugin first, then update, then turn on the plugin again.

The main post has been updated with the content of 1.3.2.0.
              Last edited by Shodan; October 6, 2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I have installed the plugin and it works very well, but I find a problem that I describe below: If I restart Jeedom everything works fine, but if I do a restart in Homeseer, when loading again HS3 the plugin loses the configuration disappearing the ip address of Jeedom and the API key, which I have to reconfigure manually so that everything works again. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Comment

Hello Laurent,

Your problem is very strange.
                    Can you please let me know which version of HS3 your are using ? Windows or Linux ? And which version of the Jeedom plugin ?
                    Thank you.
                    You can also pm me at shodan@orange.fr.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Shodan, I am glad if the problem is not general, because if it is only of my installation, it will be easier to solve and I am happy because I value the plugin a lot since it gives me access to control functions of the air conditioning (Mitsubishi Melcloud), heating (ElmTouch-Junkers) and Broadlink devices (Broadlink RM / SPx), all of then for which HomeSeer do not appear to have available plugins. Jeedom instead has these plugins and they work very well.
                      My installation (HomeSeer and Jeedom) both of them are mounted on a Synology virtual machines, HS3 over Windows 10 VM and Jeedom over Linux Debian VM, with the following data:

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.534
                      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                      Jeedom core version: 3.3.25
                      Jeedom Plug-Ing: 1.4.2.0: Jeedom

My impression is that when I do a reboot to HS3 (or the system by itself reboot Windows 10 for an system upgrade), then when reloading HS3, it had not available the data of the Jeedom IP and the API key, which I have to manually re-enter so that everything go back to work again. If not any reboot is done, the system works sustained. Only a detail, a message appears in Jeedom recurrently:
                      2019-06-11 00:05:02 cron [Erreur] Classe ou fonction non trouvée melcloud:ull()
                      but the system works very well despite this message.

I will be very grateful if you give me light to understand the problem.

Greetings.

Comment

I think I had this problem once. Try to disable the plugin and edit your Jeedom ini file in /HomeSeer/Config with the good ip?

I think 127.0.0.1 does not work too. You need to enter the ip of your synology.

Comment

You gave with the key !!!. I accessed the configuration file of Jeedom in "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Jeedom", modified the IP address and the API key as Administrator of Jeedom and marked to 'False' the concept "DIYmode". The result is OK, now HS3 is restarted after a rebbot and the plugin is configured and running with instant update in both directions.
                          I think Shodan should incorporate a modification to correct this problem in future updates. In case it might be useful to someone who has a similar configuration, this is the final state of the file:

[Settings]
                          ServerIP = 192.168.1.xxx
                          ApiKey = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          DIYmode = False
                          [History]
                          LastVersion = 1.4.2.0
                          [Communication Mode]
                          Mode = 3
                          PollPeriod = 15
                          Port = 8080
                          [LogFile]
                          LogEnabled = True

Thanks for your help.
                          Laurent.

Comment

Glad it worked !

Comment

Well Done MattL0 !

The Jeedom ini file is supposed to be updated each time a change is done in the Config page of the plugin.
                              So it means this update is broken ? I’ll give it a look.
                              Thank you.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Laurent,

I made some testing on Windows and Linux and I was not able to reproduce your issue … I noticed that in version 1.4.2.0 config was only changed at shutdown, so it is possible that if the plugin does not end correctly, your configuration is not saved.
                                I just pushed a new verson 1.5.0.0. with configuration saved at each change and also logs during saving. It is currently Under HS Team review/approval, it should show up in the updater soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X