Starting over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting over

I am using a DSC 8xx panel, homeseer and Main Lobby.

I want to replace my alarm system and wanted to get some suggestions.

I want to the able to do the following:

When someone disarms with a code like 5555 I want the system to tell homeseer or mainlobby that that is Scott and to set a flag in my homeseer or mainlobby that it is me. Same for Amanda or Tina, or housekeeper.

I need to be able to arm the system from homeseer or mainlobby.

I want to have lots of options and toys to play with. So a more feature rich system would be great. But the main thing in setting user status by disarm code.

Scott

Have setup a couple of ELK M1G systems with the UltraM1G plug-in the ELK is definitely a feature rich security system and the plug-in is easy to use and solid.

Elk M1 User Trigger
    This trigger can be used to run a HomeSeer event based on which Elk M1 user arms or disarms the system.

Example Usage
    Receive a notification when family member arrives home (disarmed the system).
    Run additional HomeSeer actions when the specified user arms or disarms the system.

Comment

Originally posted by scotthpdx View Post
      I am using a DSC 8xx panel, homeseer and Main Lobby.

I want to replace my alarm system and wanted to get some suggestions.

I want to the able to do the following:

When someone disarms with a code like 5555 I want the system to tell homeseer or mainlobby that that is Scott and to set a flag in my homeseer or mainlobby that it is me. Same for Amanda or Tina, or housekeeper.

I need to be able to arm the system from homeseer or mainlobby.

I want to have lots of options and toys to play with. So a more feature rich system would be great. But the main thing in setting user status by disarm code.

Scott
      Is there a reason your want to abandon the DSC? I believe I've read where one user is able to determine which user armed or disarmed the DSC system.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X