setting up 3-way evolve switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

setting up 3-way evolve switch

I'm new to this forum and also to the homeseer systems. what i have experienced so far I'm very excited about. i have been in the process of setting up my system and so far so good, but i have ran into a setup question. i have a handful of dimmer switches that are 3-way and from what i understand i need to set them up in a group to get the 2nd switch to work. the electrician has wired the switches as they should be for 2 switches on one light circuit. hardware I'm using is homeseer s4 system along with the hometroller unit. i have a Evolve LRM-AS switch on one side and Evolve LTM-5 as the other switch. the LRM-AS works to control the light and also works on the homeseer setup but the LTM-5 isn't functioning as a switch. my question is how to create a group for this node so that the 3-way circuit will function how it should... thanks in advance also sorry if i posted in the wrong area

Click on the name of the LTM-5 Root Device - On the Modify Device page towards the bottom of the page should be a Associations button - click on the button and associate the LRM-AS - Add

Comment

Working...
    X