Harmony Hub version 4.14.112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harmony Hub version 4.14.112

Does anyone have the plugin working with the harmony hub software version 4.14.112?

I just purchased my Zee S2 and Harmony hub and this is the software that is on the hub. I can't get the Zee to communicate with the harmony hub.

Here is what I am seeing.

Hub 1 devicename: HarmonyHub Location: Theater Hub1 is: Enabled

Hub 1 Devices:

No devices found

Hub 1 Activities:

No activities found

I have my userID and password correct but get a access denied response.

Plugin: Harmony Hub Get Activities ApplicationName='/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe', CommandLine='mrd10607@yahoo.com xxxxxxxx 10.0.0.11 list_activities_raw', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Access denied-

I tried the following (from Bob in the setup thread) but get response "No such file or directory"

(1) Open up a terminal window (Go to Applications, Utilities, Terminal)
    (2) check your router to see the IP address for HometrollerZee or other Hometroller device
    (3) Type ssh homeseer@192.168.1.114 (or whatever your IP address was from step (2).
    (4) Enter a password. Either "hsthsths3" if you haven't changed it, or your new password.
    (5) Then type "cd \usr\local\HomeSeer\bin\HarmonyHub\" and hit return
    (6) then type "sudo chmod +x harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe"
    (7) Then go back to your Homeseer Webpage and go to Manage Plug-ins.
    (8) First disable, then re-enable the Harmony plug-in.
    (9) Go to your Harmony plug-in Device page and you should see your activities and devices. Let me know if you get stuck.

Not sure what I am doing wrong or what to do next.

I am new to HomeSeer and still learning the software.
    I am using a macbook to do all this if that matters.

My Zee S2 is controlling my lights just fine. I just can't get connected to the homehub.

HomeHub software 4.14.112

Originally posted by mrd10607@yahoo.com View Post
    Does anyone have the plugin working with the harmony hub software version 4.14.112?

I just purchased my Zee S2 and Harmony hub and this is the software that is on the hub. I can't get the Zee to communicate with the harmony hub.

Here is what I am seeing.

Hub 1 devicename: HarmonyHub Location: Theater Hub1 is: Enabled

Hub 1 Devices:

No devices found

Hub 1 Activities:

No activities found

I have my userID and password correct but get a access denied response.

Plugin: Harmony Hub Get Activities ApplicationName='/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe', CommandLine='mrd10607@yahoo.com xxxxxxxx 10.0.0.11 list_activities_raw', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Access denied-

I tried the following (from Bob in the setup thread) but get response "No such file or directory"

(1) Open up a terminal window (Go to Applications, Utilities, Terminal)
    (2) check your router to see the IP address for HometrollerZee or other Hometroller device
    (3) Type ssh homeseer@192.168.1.114 (or whatever your IP address was from step (2).
    (4) Enter a password. Either "hsthsths3" if you haven't changed it, or your new password.
    (5) Then type "cd \usr\local\HomeSeer\bin\HarmonyHub\" and hit return
    (6) then type "sudo chmod +x harmonyhubcontrol_linux_arm.exe"
    (7) Then go back to your Homeseer Webpage and go to Manage Plug-ins.
    (8) First disable, then re-enable the Harmony plug-in.
    (9) Go to your Harmony plug-in Device page and you should see your activities and devices. Let me know if you get stuck.

Not sure what I am doing wrong or what to do next.

I am new to HomeSeer and still learning the software.
    I am using a macbook to do all this if that matters.

My Zee S2 is controlling my lights just fine. I just can't get connected to the homehub.

HomeHub software 4.14.112
    Please check in what folder HS3 is installed. Go to that folder and then goto the bin/HarmonyHub folder and execute the chmod command
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Folder location key to setup

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to get the hub to be identified by my homeseer controller. I can now control all my devices from my HS3 app.

Comment

Working...
      X