General questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General questions

Would I just disable the homeseer plugin and simply add this one and all of my current hstouch projects should work as usual? Is it that simple?

I am having issues with the homeseer plugin and am hoping this works bettter. Would it be possible that this plugin is more reliable and effective than homeseers?

That depends on the issues you are having with the HomeSeer plugin.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Brian - If Bob (Blade) used the HomeSeer music API to create this plug-in, it should work properly with HSTouch. I have not tested it myself... good question for Bob.

Comment

I did not use the HomeSeer music API
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Can you tell me what issues you are currently seeing? I posted a new build not long ago (2.5.0.9) that has all open issues fixed (that I am aware of).

Originally posted by aslamma View Post
          Would I just disable the homeseer plugin and simply add this one and all of my current hstouch projects should work as usual? Is it that simple?

I am having issues with the homeseer plugin and am hoping this works bettter. Would it be possible that this plugin is more reliable and effective than homeseers?

Comment

My question was related in part to the new build (2.5.0.9) and the old build. From what I can see, iTunes is tricky and HomeSeer is not the software to have problems with it. I was wondering if this plugin would be an alternate option.

As far as the new build, I have an open ticket on it (2.5.0.9). It fixed my previous issue with repeat not working. But upon install, it continuously think there is a new library and keeps trying to reload the library. The band aid fix is to turn off the switch that reloads the library, but that is not great since I guess I need to reload HomeSeer any time I make a change to iTunes (not sure if there is a way to reload the library manually).

Comment

The only way you will determine if the plugin will work for you is to give it a try.
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hi, I try blitunes but I can join my list. in the option, I can not change "library" why?

Comment

Working...
                X