X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I broke something...

Hello all,
    As soon as all my devices load I get a cascade of a non stop error that doesn't stop until HS locks up. The error is..

9/26/2006 6:11:07 PM Warning In CommitDeviceStatusNow-Inner Loop at line 37 More: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    9/26/2006 6:11:07 PM Warning In CommitDeviceStatusNow-Inner Loop at line 37 More: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I thought at first it was due to a new plug-in, but I have disabled all the plug-ins that I normally use, but the problem persist.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction to help me figure this out?
    I am running version 2.1.104.0.

Thanks ahead, Rick

Have a look at your backup directory in the config folder and try one of the older mdb's and see if these correct this problem. Do you have any devices that have identical names and locations?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp
      Have a look at your backup directory in the config folder and try one of the older mdb's and see if these correct this problem. Do you have any devices that have identical names and locations?
      Thanks Rupp... with a little more digging, it does look like it is/was the VWS plug-in that is the root of my problems. It has allowed multiple names and locations for the functions it provides.
      Guess I'll go back to the VWS forum and see if I can get some help there.

Comment

Thanks Rupp... This was a self inflected problem. It appears that I was trying to use a very old version of the plug-in. I found a working version of my DB and everything is good again. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X