Device status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device status

I have 3 Tvs that all are visible to MediaController but I was wondering if there was a way to have the status that is displayed in the Config/Player Table to actually show as the device status in Homeseer when I add it as a device. It does not seem to set up a device status for added items and they always show unknown. I would like to be able to determine the on/off status of the TVs through this plugin.

Originally posted by lsvortex View Post
    I have 3 Tvs that all are visible to MediaController but I was wondering if there was a way to have the status that is displayed in the Config/Player Table to actually show as the device status in Homeseer when I add it as a device. It does not seem to set up a device status for added items and they always show unknown. I would like to be able to determine the on/off status of the TVs through this plugin.
    For some reason, this thread is not notifying me when new items are posted so I missed this.
    Could you add some screenshots. If the device is off-line, you should see this in the HS device that is associated with this TV, no?
    Which TVs are we talking about? Model/Year/Brand?

Dirk

Comment

Working...
    X