Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ando1 View Post
    UPDATE ......SUCCESS!!!!!!!

Well I finally figured it out!! After thinking more about what was different about the problematic hub (FamilyRoom2) I remembered that during a recent setup for the FamilyRoom2 hub, the harmony app found my Sonos speakers and told me that it could add them as devices that could be controlled. I added them and thought nothing else about it and had not used the Sonos speakers in any Harmony activities. I only added the Sonos speakers to the FamilyRoom2 hub, not the Master Bedroom Hub. It was during the configuration of the :Harmony Hub" plugin that I noticed that the Sonos devices came up with some crazy characters in the name. For example, one of the Sonos speaker room names was "Will's Room". I think the apostrophe was causing the invalid characters so I deleted the Sonos speakers from my devices in the My Harmony app. In my post above, the screen shot does not show the Sonos speakers as I had already deleted them. After thinking some more, I wondered if that deleting the Sonos speakers would then fix the issues with the MeiHarmony app, so I tried it and now everything works!!!

I think the apostrophe in the name of the Sonos speakers was the culprit. Either that or the fact that I had Sonos speakers added as devices for the FamilyRoom2 hub.
    I was having the same issues, it seems like deleting sonos fixed it, so far no errors. I didn't have any weird names though. Either way I don't really need sonos on harmony.

Comment

Originally posted by djsaad1 View Post

I was having the same issues, it seems like deleting sonos fixed it, so far no errors. I didn't have any weird names though. Either way I don't really need sonos on harmony.
      Out of curiousity, can you tell me the names of your sonos speakers? If possible maybe at some point you can add them back and send me a lot (no need to do it now if you are ok with it working as is).

Comment

Working...
      X