Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lpitman View Post
    I am hoping to spend some time this weekend working on the plugin, it is difficult since I am not seeing the issues here that you are. I have re-read some of the earlier posts and will try to see what differences I made in the AB8SS vs. the lrpSpeak plugins. The lrpSpeak's support of the AB8SS was enhanced to the point of saving states before changing etc...so I am not sure why that would cause problems, but hopefully something jumps out at me, this weekend. One more thing, I have abandoned the interrupt driven version, it simply does not work at all, and documentation that is understandable is non existant, not to mention that the DotNet stuff sucks and seems to only support lame, API calls as apposed to the older VB6 support of COM stuff anyway.
    Any updates Larry?

Comment

I just sent a new version to the updater version 2.2.0.13 which is new I just didn't increment the compiler version.

After observing the pros and cons of this version, there might be a 2.2.0.14 in the works soon.

Thanks.
      -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
      X