Valve Failure Status after fresh install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve Failure Status after fresh install

I just finished reloading my computer with HS 2.2 and mcsSprinklerP. After finishing the interview all of my valves show up as "Red Dot" Status: Valve Failure. I can turn them on and off with HS. I can not find anything that I might have messed up on the interview as I have gone through it twice since with the same results. Please help.

AdvanCIT

It is likely the valves were identified as being controlled by mcsSprinklers rather than by HS. Attach your mcsSprinklers.ini file as this will be the easiest way for me to see what you have setup.

Comment

Here is my ini file. Thanks for the help.
      Attached Files

Comment

I looked at your settings and they all look good. I then went to the Zone Status page and saw Manual was enabled and clicked the Stop Manual button. I then checkboxed the F1 zone for enable manual and then clicked the Start Selected Manual and the X10 message was delivered via HS. The HS device status updated to reflect it was ON. I then stopped it from the HS Device status page and mcsSprinkelrs status reflected it too.

My Rain8X10-2's EPROM is configured to ack only on poll. My X10 interface plugin is mcsXap. These should be the only two potential differences between your setup and mine.

First thing to check is that you have configured the Rain8 EPROM to only send the status response on a poll for status. You can do this from mcsSprinklers Devices page or from the WGL configuration utility.

If it is already configured correctly then enable the General Debug on the Other Page. Turn F1 ON using the manual mode of mcsSprinklers such as I did above. Turn it OFF about a minute later. Turn off general debug and email the file in the \Data\mcsSprinklers folder with GeneralDebug as part of its name to mcsSolutions at CenturyTel dot net.

Comment

Michael, thanks for the help. I am up again.

AdvanCIT

Comment

Working...
          X