No announcement yet.

FitbitSeer, a Fitbit plugin for HS3 - Need beta testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although on a more serious note do you have access to the accelerators? it could then in theory detect a slip and fall and trigger an event. ( especially if followed by an increase in heartrate caused by pain and shock )
    something for the elderly ??
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Id take it off when "snuggling"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
        fyi I think I DIED hence the blank spot in there.. LOL.. actually I took it off to charge. guy at store said it gets 7-10 days on a full charge... he is WRONG.. it is 5d like the flex... thus I didn't expect that charge time...
        I am only getting about 4d on my Charge HR - was never better than that.
        cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
          Why, how can you set a high score without it?

.... I get 14 days with my One.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Lol I can imagine the hs system mistaking it for a heart attack and calling 911 for you
            detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Hi Moskus,

This is not really related to the FitbitSeer (but sort of is), You mentioned this is based on a plugin sample you had been working on to speed up development of future plugins, is that sample available for release, as I am looking at having a go at a personal Jawbone plugin but don't want to reinvent the wheel if I can help it.

Also, beyond that with your fitbitseer plugin does the fitbit.net library handle oAuth2 authentication or is that handled by another library. Are you aware of any good libraries that handle oAuth2 authentication (as the Jawbone API uses this) and I would also rather not reinvent the wheel if I can help it since my skills are lacking.

Many thanks!
              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                Hi Moskus,

This is not really related to the FitbitSeer (but sort of is), You mentioned this is based on a plugin sample you had been working on to speed up development of future plugins, is that sample available for release, as I am looking at having a go at a personal Jawbone plugin but don't want to reinvent the wheel if I can help it.

Also, beyond that with your fitbitseer plugin does the fitbit.net library handle oAuth2 authentication or is that handled by another library. Are you aware of any good libraries that handle oAuth2 authentication (as the Jawbone API uses this) and I would also rather not reinvent the wheel if I can help it since my skills are lacking.

Many thanks!
                Sorry, I'll get my head out of the mud and release my sample. I WILL get it out this week.

The Fitbit library I'm using is currently not using Oauth2 if I remember correctly. At some time I will need to change that, as Fitbit will require Oauth2 at some point.
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Thanks for that, no major issue and I could do it from scratch, however, the idea of using a framework that makes it easier definitely appeals to me .

I had a look into the oAuth stuff, and think i should be able to handle it, the most annoying thing is many of the providers don't do the here is your code you can copy and paste it thing, so I might have to go back to a webpage that echo's the secret which then gets copied and pasted into the plugin.
                  HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

Thanks for that, no major issue and I could do it from scratch, however, the idea of using a framework that makes it easier definitely appeals to me .
                    If you are a decent coder, then my sample might be too basic for you, but at least I believe that mine is easier to read and understand.

That is... if I understood it correctly!

I had a look into the oAuth stuff, and think i should be able to handle it, the most annoying thing is many of the providers don't do the here is your code you can copy and paste it thing, so I might have to go back to a webpage that echo's the secret which then gets copied and pasted into the plugin.
                    I was trying to avoid all that copy/paste stuff myself. I should be able to pass that automatically, but I just couldn't get it working.

Comment

The keyword is decent [emoji14], and by self reflection i would not fit that category so your plugin will be helpful , have you incorporated any event triggers or actions?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

The keyword is decent [emoji14], and by self reflection i would not fit that category so your plugin will be helpful , have you incorporated any event triggers or actions?
                        Yes.

I had a hard time wrapping my head around it, the sample was hard to understand and there wasn't any comments at all. That's one of the reasons I wrote my own version; I had to explain it to myself to understand it.

Comment

That's fantastic, can't wait to have a look and see it all in action .

I keep thinking of looking at some of my personal plugins and redesigning them from scratch as I designed them as separate plugins, so one acts as a server independent of homeseer, another acts as a 'receiver' and so on but i could consolidate them so this would be a great step and make it much easier.

Thanks for putting the plugin out there

Comment

Yes. I have been lurking hoping the sample teased in the first post got released. I just need something to get me started.

Comment

I've discovered that it is missing some writing. But I hope to get that done during the weekend.

Comment

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
                                Attached Files
                                HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Working...
                                X