Z-Wave Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Lock

I have a Schlage lock that has been working fine for awhile now. My daughter needs a new lock and I'm going to give her mine.

The Schlage was the first lock I bought so I did not have anything to compare it to. I'm looking to "upgrade" my lock to something that has more/easier features.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

AARPaul

what do you mean by more/easier functions?

Comment

Lock

Just looking to see if a certain type of lock might be easier to program through HomeSeer. I programmed the Schlage through the lock itself and got it right but really don't know if there is a more versatile lock.

Still kinda new to HomeSeer though I do have it up and running pretty well.....

Comment

I am using Kwikset locks. I was also using the same locks in Vera. There are some notifications like "bad pin code" or "lock failed" notifications that I got in Vera natively, but not in Homeseer. I did set up events for the lock failed notifications, but have not found a way to do the bad pin code. BUT, Homeseer does have other functionality that Vera did not have. I can see if the lock was locked by HS3, the keypad on the lock or by the manual lever. Also, battery status is a plus.

Comment

Working...
        X