Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Trial cant create devices

New user of Harmony Hub PLug in..
    Testing during trial.. trying to get this working to test..
    installed no problem connected to hub, scanned for devices and actives,
    however every time i try to create hs devices for devices or activates i get this in the logs

Apr-13 6:44:26 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page Harmony Hub: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    Apr-13 6:44:26 PM HSTouch Server Warning Exception on Value Change callback: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Apr-13 6:44:26 PM Harmony HubInfo New Activity Device created
    Apr-13 6:44:26 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub reference/status is : 841--PowerOff--Hub is Active--1
    Apr-13 6:44:26 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub Creating Device for hub: Harmony_Den
    Apr-13 6:44:26 PM Harmony Hub Plugin: Harmony Hub WebDevicePage Instance is :

I am having this same exact issue after completely uninstalling the harmony plugin and starting from scratch. I don't think it is an issue with the trial. I did just recently update homeseer.

Comment

Originally posted by kewlrobd View Post
      I am having this same exact issue after completely uninstalling the harmony plugin and starting from scratch. I don't think it is an issue with the trial. I did just recently update homeseer.
      Besides this error, do you see any side effects ?

Is the activity device being created and can you use it ?
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

So it seems my error was in the spot it asked for IP of the hub, i assumed it was a enter password twice..
        so i typed in my password in that spot..
        I cleared out the spot, put in my IP
        deleted the plug in, re-installed., and it seems to be working perfect now..
        user error LLOL it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
          Besides this error, do you see any side effects ?

Is the activity device being created and can you use it ?
          I replied in the other thread on this error. Probably best to keep the conversation in one place.

Comment

Working...
          X