Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like in Imperihome, hopfully we can drop two different devices from two different houses next to each other if we choose. No having to login out of one house, then login to another to get to the vaction home items.

Comment

Can we have the ability to setup permissions to deny/allow users (or better yet groups) to control devices, access/change events, reboot server?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
        Clean Graphics + Modern UI = Nerdgasm.

Bonus points for a dark theme.
        And we all know bonus points can be great incentives

Comment

Originally posted by Tillsy
          Actually can I add even more bonus points for that.

We have an iPad mounted in the kitchen and it is beyond annoying that white screen glows the absolute bejesus out of the room at night.
          I am going to triple down on a dark theme. OLED devices burn out over time. Blue dies first and white uses all the pixels. Darker themes mean less dead pixels for always/mostly on" devices.

Fyi, blue OLED drop below 50% brightness after about 14000hrs, which on an always on screen means 20 months.

Comment

This is a really awesome direction, and it's WORLDS better than the current app, but I do want to recommend less padding and squared, rather than rounded, corners. This is based on where design is going, and I think as a whole people will respond more positively to it!

Below is an example of one of your competitors on Android. The colors in the Homeseer designs above are much more appealing in my opinion - but I like that more things fit on the screen, and there's less wasted space while still avoiding clutter.
            Attached Files

Comment

We have posted the initial Beta of HomeSeer mobile here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...92#post1374792
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid View Post
                This is a really awesome direction, and it's WORLDS better than the current app, but I do want to recommend less padding and squared, rather than rounded, corners. This is based on where design is going, and I think as a whole people will respond more positively to it!

Below is an example of one of your competitors on Android. The colors in the Homeseer designs above are much more appealing in my opinion - but I like that more things fit on the screen, and there's less wasted space while still avoiding clutter.

That looks great! I bet even my two year old daughter could use it!
                Originally posted by rprade
                There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Working...
                X