Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading HS from stable to BETA

Hi Folks

I'm keen to try the mobile app however I will need to upgrade the house from HS stable to a BETA version. How stable is the BETA to move to, I've read some of the latest BETA threads and reluctant.....is there a BETA version that is better to jsut get me over the line so I can start using the mobile app ?

Thankyou..Peter
    HS 2.2.0.11

Originally posted by petez69 View Post
    Hi Folks

I'm keen to try the mobile app however I will need to upgrade the house from HS stable to a BETA version. How stable is the BETA to move to, I've read some of the latest BETA threads and reluctant.....is there a BETA version that is better to jsut get me over the line so I can start using the mobile app ?

Thankyou..Peter
    Hi Peter.

Unfortunately for HomeSeer Mobile you must have HS3 version 3.0.0.458 or later.

FWIW, I am running it since July 13, though I cannot try mobile as I don't have compatible Android devices. All of the betas since 435 have been very good for me. No issues whatsoever. If you are running .368, you will likely find the beta to be better.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Randy

I'm on 435. What BETA version would you suggest I move to ?
      HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Originally posted by petez69 View Post
        Randy

I'm on 435. What BETA version would you suggest I move to ?
        It would have to be 3.0.0.458 as it is the newest. Look at this post for version info.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
        X