• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error from YR plugin at startup

For some reason each time i start HS i get this error:

First at startup i get this:
    Starting up....

09.11.2015 11:54:51 ~!~YR Weather Error~!~Exception in Find_Create_Devices/Find: The given key was not present in the dictionary.Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.
    Then in log I see this:
    nov-09 12:00:44 YR Weather Error Exception in Find_Create_Devices/Find: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    I then try to disable and then enable the plugin from management, and that gives me these errors in log:

nov-09 12:03:47 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in YR Weather
    nov-09 12:03:47 Error Initializing plug-in(2): YR Weather Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
    nov-09 12:03:47 YR Weather Error Exception in Find_Create_Devices/Find: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    nov-09 12:03:46 Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Weather Status. Plugin: YR Weather Instance:
    nov-09 12:03:46 Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Weather Config. Plugin: YR Weather Instance:
    nov-09 12:03:46 Info Plugin YR Weather has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49669
    nov-09 12:03:44 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in YR Weather
    nov-09 12:03:44 Error Initializing plug-in(2): YR Weather Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
    nov-09 12:03:44 YR Weather Error Exception in Find_Create_Devices/Find: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    What does this mean?
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Sounds like there are some duplication somewhere.

Are there any hidden or dead/old/duplicated devices?
    Duplicated processes running?

Did you do something special prior to detecting this message?

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
      Sounds like there are some duplication somewhere.

Are there any hidden or dead/old/duplicated devices?
      Duplicated processes running?

Did you do something special prior to detecting this message?
      No all I have done is to update the system. I will have to look and see if there are some duplicates in there.

Comment

I've checked but there is no duplications from what I see. How can i fix this? What files can i delete? Can i delte the plugin from plugin manager then reinstall it without loosing the settings?

Im still getting this:
        nov-12 14:51:34 Error Initializing plug-in(2): YR Weather Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
        nov-12 14:51:34 YR Weather Error Exception in Find_Create_Devices/Find: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
        Last edited by U5tabil; November 12, 2015, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Ok i tried removing the plugin from the list then adding it. Also tried taking away the settings then setting it up again. Now i do not get any errors when starting the plugin or HS. But I am not getting any information it seems. Can't remember if I am forgetting something here.
          Attached Files

Comment

Did you delete the existing yr devices before re-adding the plugin?

There's nothing more to it than starting the plugin, configure the location and start adding devices.

Sent fra min E6653 via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
              Did you delete the existing yr devices before re-adding the plugin?

There's nothing more to it than starting the plugin, configure the location and start adding devices.

Sent fra min E6653 via Tapatalk
              I got it working. A normal delete plugin and restore from plugin manager page was not enough. I had to delete all YR files i could find then install it again. Now it all works like it should.

Comment

Good, glad to hear that you got it working again. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X