Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plug-in error messages filling up log file.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in error messages filling up log file.

Since updating my HS machine from W2K to XP Pro SP3 I've been seeing the following error occur every minute:

10/2/2010 9:19:00 AM Aprilaire Thermostats Error in ConditionCheck: Conversion from string "FanOn" to type 'Boolean' is not valid.
    10/2/2010 9:20:00 AM Aprilaire Thermostats Error in ConditionCheck: Conversion from string "FanOn" to type 'Boolean' is not valid.
    10/2/2010 9:21:00 AM Aprilaire Thermostats Error in ConditionCheck: Conversion from string "FanOn" to type 'Boolean' is not valid.
    10/2/2010 9:22:00 AM Aprilaire Thermostats Error in ConditionCheck: Conversion from string "FanOn" to type 'Boolean' is not valid.

I don't have any recurring events that trigger every minute. The only thing that stops this is to disable the Aprilaire Plug-in which then disables thermostat comm's. I don't think this has anything to do with any of my scripts though I have seen a few errors with other (non thermostat related) scripts regarding Boolean string issues since updating to XP.

Although the error doesn't seem to be causing any issues it is annoying and it's generating huge daily log files.

I updated HS to 2.4.0.11 this morning thinking it might help but same problem.

Help!

-Steve

Figured it out.

Turns out the Aprilaire plug-in has a bug.

I had a thermostat event that was looking for a 'Fan On' condition. The condition check failure and associated error message interval was roughly once a minute.

Thanks HS.

Comment

Working...
    X