Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different postal code under same account

Hi Bob,

I have a need to add a line-up based on a different postal code, but using the same account. I don't see a way to do it through the user interface. Is it possible to edit the ini file to add this line-up? If not, how do I go about adding it?

Thanks
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

The plugin shows u what u can add based on your schedules direct acct
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

After restarting the plugin, additional accounts showed up that I had been trying to add. However, when clicking on the Lineups, Initialize and Download buttons/links, nothing happens after acknowledging the popups. Any ideas?

Thanks
      Al

Comment

Ok, I was able to add it by messing with the ini file, but not sure how. The postal code entered with the account seemed to interfere with what I wanted to do. The Add New Lineup only seems to show the lineups based on the postal code defined in BLTVguide, not what is defined under the schedules direct account. I have 4 lineups set up under my schedules direct account, but the BLTVGuide Add New Lineup options, shows me 13 lineups, but the one under the new postal code that is shown up under schedules direct, is not one of the 13.

Thanks
        Al

Comment

Glad you got a work around
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
          X