Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Charts

Ultra:

I'm finally getting around to trying the ECM plugin (it took me a lot longer to get the system installed than I thought). I see the Loads and Dashboard graphics, but on the Charts page, other than getting the various drop-down picker boxes, I don't see anything else - and clicking on the "Build Chart" button does nothing. Do I have to have Channels defined as devices before Charting will work? I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge and IE browsers.

I just updated HS3 from 3.0.0.326 to 3.0.0.357, but that didn't make a difference.

Regards,
    BBB

As a picture is always more descriptive...

Click image for larger version

Name:	UtraECM3 - No Charts_2017-09-29.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1192479

Is there something I have to do first before Charts become "enabled"?

Regards,
    BBB

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Tried on chrome, edge and ffox.

Comment

gschlossnagle:

Are you running HS3 on Windows or Linux?

BBB

Comment

This is an issue with the charts running on Linux. I have confirmed the data in the database is okay. The issue has been isolated to code not running correctly under Linux when generating the chart data. I am debugging now. I'll update you when it's fixed.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

This issue should be fixed. Please download and install the version in the HomeSeer updater, then *reboot* your HS system.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yay - charts work now! Thanks!

BBB

Comment

Things were working well for a few days - now I see this as the Dashboard screen:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dashboard_Fail_2017-10-11.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1192656

These entries are in the HS log:

Code:
                Oct-11 4:57:56 PM           Warning     File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/hspi_ultraecm3/images/sort_asc.png
                Oct-11 4:57:56 PM           Warning     File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/hspi_ultraecm3/images/sort_both.png
                Suggestions?

BBB

Comment

Mr. Ultra:

Well, my Dashboard and charts are back - it looks like the plugin had disconnected from my Dashbox some days ago. I could not get it to reconnect via the reconnect control on the "ECM1 Greeneye" device, nor by disabling then enabling the plugin; so I finally rebooted the Dashbox. After several minutes (or hours, not sure) I guess the plugin finally got enough new data that it was able to generate the dashboard and chart.
                  Is the communication from the Dashbox not very stable? Before I rebooted the Dashbox, I went directly to its webpage, and everything there looked normal (it reported it's status as good). The Dashbox reported it had been up,for something like 38 days before I rebooted it.

Regards,
                  BBB

P.S.: I finally paid $ to register the plugin

Comment

Mine has been up since I purchased it. No issues whatsoever maintaining a connection. In fact, I don't ever recall having the watchdog kick in. Do you have Persistent Connection selected within the dashbox Packet Forwarding?

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Yes.

Comment

I just downloading the trial to try out a gem. I am getting the same problems on windows. Same errors under dashboard and no charts. Its recording data, the database file is increasing in size. Nothing in log file indicates a problem accept for two missing image files.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Comment

The issue you reported appears to be isolated to Internet Explorer and Safari. I fixed the issue and confirm it's now working for both of those browsers. Please disable the plug-in, then re-download the current version, then re-enable the plug-in. You may need to refresh your browser's cache to pull down the latest JavaScript file from the HomeSeer web server.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

I disabled and reloaded to the same effect. I have tried a variation of browsers, all same result. Home Seer is running on windows 7 pro 64. Still no errors codes in log. Could it be a permission issues in windows itself?

Comment

Can you provide a screenshot of the names of the channels? I want to see if a character other than A-Z or 0-9 may be the cause.

Comment

Working...
                              X