RC-80 Run time problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC-80 Run time problem

This week run time is continuing to accumulate hours and not resetting each week. Also, the last week runtime has not changed in a while. Only thing I can relate this to is that it appears to have ocurred since I updated the plugin to version 1.0.8.2.

Is there a good way to reset these two values or should I roll back to a previous version of the plugin?

THanks,
    John

John,
    I noticed this happening myself occasionally, but not lately. I think it is related to an update I made to set the day of the week in the thermostat. Let me send Rick a new version for the updater with the day of the week updating removed. I will ask HAI Tech support about this. I will make sure Rick has a new version by tomorrow. If that does not fix it this weekend when the times are supposed to change (At midnight Monday morning) then you should roll back one version and I will keep looking.

Sorry for the problem.

Alan

Comment

Thanks Alan. No problem! The plugin is great and has been extremely solid.
      John

Comment

Alan,

I have also seen this lately. One thermostat went for 3 weeks without rolling over, and suddenly this week it righted itself.

Comment

Same here... was pretty alarming that my current run time was up to 150 hours by Wednesday... and there aren't that many hours since Monday.

Comment

Working...
          X