This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reverse caller id name

How do you reverse the cname received from the telco in waf netcallerid?

I remember if prompted me to do so in the initial setup, but I must have chosen incorrectly.

I think it was in the original ini file for WAF NetCID. I don't utilize it any more but here is the INI file from when I did:

Code:
    ;
    ;  This INI file controls the operation of the WAF-NetCallerID system.
    ;
    ;  Here is a description of the parameters below:
    ;       i_com_port is the number of the COM port that the NetCallerID device is connected to.
    ;       i_hsp_installed (1=True, 0=False) indicates whether HomeSeer Phone is installed.
    ;	i_hs_announces_caller (1=True, 0=False) indicates whether HomeSeer will announce caller's
    ;		name. Will be 0 if user is planning to have external script process CID.
    ;	s_cid_prefix holds the words spoken before the CID name, if HomeSeer (as opposed to
    ;		HomeSeer Phone) is used to announce the caller's name.
    ;       i_cid_reversed (1=True, 0=False) Indicates that CID information is presented last name first.
    ;	i_cid_comma_delimiter (1=True, 0=False) Indicates that there is a comma separating the
    ;		first/last names in CID data.
    ;	i_call_external_script (1=True, 0=False) Indicates that CID information should be passed 
    ;		to and external script.
    ;	s_script_name is the name of the external script that will be called after CID data is
    ;		received. A sample script 'WAF-NetCallerID-Sample-CID-Processing.vbs' is provided.
    ;	s_function_name is the name of the function within the script that will be called with the
    ;		CID data. A sample function 'process_ncid_data' is provided in the sample script.
    ;	s_phone_list_file contains the name of the text file of telephone numbers, codes and
    ;		custom announcement text.
    ;	InstallDone (True, False) indicates that the hs_install was executed successfully or this
    ;		 file was modified to contain the values appropriate for the installation.
    ;

[Settings]
    i_com_port=1
    i_hsp_installed=0
    i_hs_announces_caller=0
    i_cid_reversed=1
    i_cid_comma_delimiter=1
    i_call_external_script=1
    s_script_name=callerid.vbs
    s_function_name=process_ncid_data
    s_phone_list_file=Phone.txt
    InstallDone=True

i_enable_logging=1
    i_com_port_resource=5
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
    X