This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC RF Processor

I have been running the W800 1.7 version which worked except that I would get an error when trying to get to the config and config would never open.

I diabled the W800, restarted HS2, then updated with the AC RF Processor. I enabled the AC RF, restated HS2, then tried to use the config and again get an error.

8/15/2005 6:02:10 PM AC RF Processor AC RF Processor Plugin Version Release 1.0.4 Has Registered. Plugin Copyright (c) 2005 - AutomationCraft, LLC.
    8/15/2005 6:02:10 PM AC RF Processor Using INI file for options storage - File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\Config\ACRFProcessor.INI
    8/15/2005 6:02:10 PM COM Plugin Calling InitIO
    8/15/2005 6:02:10 PM COM Plugin Info AC RF Processor RF->Serial I/F Copyright (c) 2005 - AutomationCraft, LLC.
    8/15/2005 6:02:10 PM AC RF Processor Attempting to add one type 0 receiver on Com 5 to RFComm support interface.
    8/15/2005 6:02:10 PM AC RF Processor RF Device could not be located on Com 5
    8/15/2005 6:02:10 PM AC RF Processor ***:The Com port is not yet setup for the RF device or no devices are responding. Please select 'setup' from HomeSeer's Options dialog /Interfaces tab and select the com port and correct device.
    8/15/2005 6:02:11 PM DooNetwork Info Network AB VM computer is connected
    8/15/2005 6:02:11 PM Info Done initializing plug-in AC RF Processor
    8/15/2005 6:03:06 PM ConfigIO Calling ConfigIO for AC RF Processor
    8/15/2005 6:03:07 PM AC RF Processor ***:ConfigIO - Unable to display configuration dialog

SteveD

I received the following after a security device went to the alarm state.

AC RF Processor ***:Error in ProcessSecurityCommand - Type mismatch(13, Obj: hspi_ACRF)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry
      I received the following after a security device went to the alarm state.

AC RF Processor ***:Error in ProcessSecurityCommand - Type mismatch(13, Obj: hspi_ACRF)
      What type of device (DS10a, etc). Was it a fresh install or an upgrade from the W800 version. Which version of HomeSeer?

Jon
      Jon Ort
      JonOrt@The--Orts.com
      (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Originally posted by SteveD
        I have been running the W800 1.7 version which worked except that I would get an error when trying to get to the config and config would never open.

I diabled the W800, restarted HS2, then updated with the AC RF Processor. I enabled the AC RF, restated HS2, then tried to use the config and again get an error.

SteveD
        I found the problem. The 1.x versions of HomeSeer used to install a control that the plugin uses, but HS 2.0 no longer installs it. You must be using a machine that never had HS 1.x installed.

I've attached the control to this message. Drop it in windows\system32 and do a "Regsvr32 mscomctl32.ocx" at a cmd prompt.

The dialogs should start working then.

I'll have the files in the updater :> updated :> just as soon as the HS folks have time.
        Attached Files
        Jon Ort
        JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

Thanks, that did the trick!

I did notice that in the sticky you say to register mscomctl32.zip.

SteveD

Comment

In my case HS2 with the registry set from the HS1 computer's W800 registry export. There is no trial code in the updater so I do not think anyone can run the plugin under HS1.

Comment

In my case HS2 with the registry set from the HS1 computer's W800 registry export. There is no trial code in the updater so I do not think anyone can run the plugin under HS1.
              Rick fixed that. The trial code is there now.

Jon
              Jon Ort
              JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

Did it only happen once or does it continue to happen?
                Jon Ort
                JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

Working...
                X