X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
    I'm still getting zillions of these warnings:
    I assume you are referring to the ProcessEventItem error?

I have never heard of this with the plug-in. Does it go away if the plug-in is disabled?

Can you set Debug Level to 2 for the plug-in and then email me the HS log for the period when a Backitude update comes in. I expect to see more in the log than shown in your screenshot.

Paul..

Comment

I *think* this may be coming from ULTRAmon, but if PHLocator is running I get more warnings..... here is a screen shot and I'm going to cut everything off but PHLocator and see what happens.....
      Attached Files
      HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
      Home Assistant 2024.3
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
      Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
      Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
      WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
      AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Hmmmmmmm I think I found it. I don't believe I have any of these Devices.....
        Attached Files
        Home Assistant 2024.3

Enabled Plug-Ins
        AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

I'm not sure what's going on here.

Can you delete all PHLocation devices from within the main HS3 device view and then update the plug-in to version 3.0.0.65.

Once this is done, add a new user device and see if it works OK then.

Paul..

Comment

OK, will do..... but it won't be before next Monday. FWIW, I'm running the latest version.
            Home Assistant 2024.3

Enabled Plug-Ins

Comment

Thanks Paul... got me up and running again !! Windows 8.1
              Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

I've just uploaded version 3.0.0.68 of the plug-in.

In this version the current location street address has been moved from the main user root device to a new "Street Address" child device. This was done to facilitate the use of the current location string in HSTouch because currently, HSTouch doesn't appear to display the status string of a Root type device.

After updating to this version, for existing user devices, you will need to open each users main root device for editing, click the PHL tab and click the Rebuild Child Devices button. This will create the new Street Address device, copy the status string from the root device and set the root device string to "No Status (Root)".

This version also supports processing of custom http posts so you could for example use Tasker to trigger something in HS3. The way this works is that the plug-in will pass the post data to a script of your choice as a parameter where you can then do as you wish with it. This option currently requires manual configuration and is not documented yet so if you want to test it drop me an email.

Paul..
                Last edited by sooty; April 18, 2014, 03:19 AM.

Comment

I have mentioned this with a few other plugins, but it equally applies to yours. Often i think people are only told when their plugins don't work, or are broken rather than when they work well.

I wanted to let you know how well this plugin has been working on my system, and how vital it is to keeping the house in order. The entire house knows if someone is home or not basically as a result of your plugin. If someone is at home then it goes about its normal day, however if no one is home it starts cleaning the house (Robotic vacuum), turns off the various PC's, lights and Air Conditioners, and enters sleep mode.

It even looks at where I am so that if I have a fire call at work for example, the priority of the call changes (to a lower priority since I am unlikely to respond). It also pushes notifications to my PC using Jon00's Remote Control software.

I would say without a doubt this plugin has changed my system for the better, and so many little things my system does would not be possible without your great work, and the work of others before you with location monitoring .

Well done to everyone involved in this plugin
                  HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                    I have mentioned this with a few other plugins, but it equally applies to yours. Often i think people are only told when their plugins don't work, or are broken rather than when they work well.

I wanted to let you know how well this plugin has been working on my system, and how vital it is to keeping the house in order. The entire house knows if someone is home or not basically as a result of your plugin. If someone is at home then it goes about its normal day, however if no one is home it starts cleaning the house (Robotic vacuum), turns off the various PC's, lights and Air Conditioners, and enters sleep mode.

It even looks at where I am so that if I have a fire call at work for example, the priority of the call changes (to a lower priority since I am unlikely to respond). It also pushes notifications to my PC using Jon00's Remote Control software.

I would say without a doubt this plugin has changed my system for the better, and so many little things my system does would not be possible without your great work, and the work of others before you with location monitoring .

Thanks for the positive comments Travis. A lot of the credit for the plug-in should go to Steve because it was based largely on his initial Snevl Latitude package.

Paul..

Comment

Out to Steve as well then
                      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Hi Paul,

Just trying out the plugin for the first time (v. 3.0.0.71). I'm planning on using it with Btraced. The plugin installs and starts ok, but the web server doesn't start up. On the config page, it just shows: "HTTP server status: Stopped". Is it supposed to start automatically, or am I missing something? I've tried with a few different ports and have stopped and restarted the plugin a number of times and no change. I've also turned on debug and see nothing in the logs about the web server failing to start. Any ideas?

Thanks
                        Al
                        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                          Hi Paul,

Just trying out the plugin for the first time (v. 3.0.0.71). I'm planning on using it with Btraced. The plugin installs and starts ok, but the web server doesn't start up. On the config page, it just shows: "HTTP server status: Stopped". Is it supposed to start automatically, or am I missing something? I've tried with a few different ports and have stopped and restarted the plugin a number of times and no change. I've also turned on debug and see nothing in the logs about the web server failing to start. Any ideas?

Thanks
                          Al
                          Hi Al,

The web server doesn't start unless it's needed. So, unless you have at least 1 active user device of type BTraced or Backitude configured or you have custom http post processing enabled it won't start.

I should have added a log message something like:
                          No dependant devices found so http server not started.

Note:
                          In http server settings, the user name, password and port all need to be populated for it to work.

Paul..

Comment

Thanks Paul,

Your note got me thinking. I had actually set up the user devices but not finished entering all of the info into it. Entering the info and then clicking on rebuild child devices, kick-started the web-server.

Here's what the log was before. No error about the server not starting though.

Thanks
                            Al

Code:
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 Plug-In	 Finished initializing plug-in PHLocation
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (InitIO) Update checking or DbPrune is on. Start UpdTimer.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Finished.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Loc Timer type devices found. Start LocTimer.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) No FM User type devices added to poll list. Don't do polling.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Total PI devices found = 9
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Place type device PHLCPL[850]D is marked inactive. Don't add to places list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Found plug-in Place type device PHLCPL[850]D
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Place type device PHLCPL[850]D added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Loc Timer type device PHLCTM[849]BT added to Timer list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Loc Timer type device PHLCTM[849]BT added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Other type device PHLCLO[848]BT added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Other type device PHLCLA[847]BT added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Other type device PHLCZC[846]BT added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Other type device PHLCCN[845]BT added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Other type device PHLCTN[844]BT added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Other type device PHLCSA[843]BT added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) User type device [PHLCUS[842]BT] is marked inactive. Don't add to users list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) User type device PHLCUS[842]BT added to PI main dev list.
                            May-12 7:09:38 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Found plug-in User type device PHLCUS[842]BT
                            May-12 7:09:27 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (CreateDeviceLists) Started.
                            May-12 7:09:27 PM	  	 PHLocation Warning	 (InitIO) Plug-In is running in trial mode with 30 days remaining.
                            May-12 7:09:27 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (InitIO) Database structure update not required.
                            May-12 7:09:27 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (InitIO) Database version is: 2
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (InitIO) Plug-in version is: 3.0.0.71
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (InitIO) License state returned 30
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 GetLicenseState Called
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (InitIO) Called
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (LoadPiSettings) DataPath = C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation\
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (LoadPiSettings) MapPath = html\PHLocation\Maps\
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (LoadPiSettings) ImagePath = images\PHLocation\
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (LoadPiSettings) LogPath = html\PHLocation\Logs\
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (LoadPiSettings) HSAppPath = C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 PHLocation	 (InitIO) Detected OS is Windows version 5.1.2600.196608
                            May-12 7:09:26 PM	  	 Info	 Plugin PHLocation has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:3657

Comment

Hi Paul,

Ok, after that, everything is up an running and looking good . Is there a way to adjust the time to display correctly based on time zone? Right now BTraced on my phone displays 12:39 AM, but the PHLocation devices show 6:39 AM. Also, can the plugin decode address/country/town from BTraced or is that only available from the other services (Followmee or Backitude). Mine show as "Unknown".

Thanks very much for making this available!

Cheers
                              Al

Comment

+10 from here.
                                Whole family and all cars are running on this combined with Jon00 BT.
                                Really stable and important plugin.

Originally posted by travisdh View Post

Best,
                                Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Working...
                                X