Zwave Secure communication "data sequence ID is out of sequence"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwave Secure communication "data sequence ID is out of sequence"

I'm having trouble receiving z-wave messages from my Schlage deadbolts. This is new, they used to work. What I'm seeing in the log is a bunch of:

ul-14 20:47:07 Z-Wave Warning Basement Z-NET : Secure message received from node 10. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)

Anyone have an idea how to get it back in sync. I'd prefer not to remove and re-add the device if I don't have to. I have a lot of event scripts that reference the current device ID. "Rescan" on the z-wave tab of the root device didn't show any problems. Nor did "Audit this Node" on that same tab.

Have you changed the batteries in the lock lately?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,
      I hadn't changed them in a while. Fresh batteries yield the same symptoms, unfortunately.
      Jeff

Comment

Same issue here

Originally posted by jeffstewart View Post
        I'm having trouble receiving z-wave messages from my Schlage deadbolts. This is new, they used to work. What I'm seeing in the log is a bunch of:

ul-14 20:47:07 Z-Wave Warning Basement Z-NET : Secure message received from node 10. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)

Anyone have an idea how to get it back in sync. I'd prefer not to remove and re-add the device if I don't have to. I have a lot of event scripts that reference the current device ID. "Rescan" on the z-wave tab of the root device didn't show any problems. Nor did "Audit this Node" on that same tab.
        I have a Kwikset lock that no longer works with HS3 and I get the same error as well as a couple other errors I can't figure out. Seems like this happened after the previous update not necessarily the 3.0.0.194 update.

HS3 3.0.0.194

Jul-17 16:38:29 Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Unhandled frame for command class: 131 Received on interface Z-Stick
        Jul-17 16:03:55 Z-Wave Warning New Interface : Secure message received from node 27. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)
        Jul-17 16:03:55 Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Unhandled frame for command class: 246 Received on interface Z-Stick

I am going to exclude the device and bring it up to the PC and then do an inclusion to see how that goes.

Update: the Exclude and Include worked very well and all children are behaving
        Last edited by Kitar; July 18, 2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X