Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tearing my hair out and i was bald 2 begin with!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tearing my hair out and i was bald 2 begin with!

saw several ppl have this issue. several of us clearly gave up. i tried everything those who got the plugin to work did. EVERYTHING. All i get is the same promblem! starting a new post because the last person to complain didn't even get a reply since october.

Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -

Whats going on?

Originally posted by npa View Post
    saw several ppl have this issue. several of us clearly gave up. i tried everything those who got the plugin to work did. EVERYTHING. All i get is the same promblem! starting a new post because the last person to complain didn't even get a reply since october.

Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token -

Whats going on?
    I know

The problem is that I cannot recreate the problem. I have been coding on the plugin the last days and install/reinstall and run the plugin many, many times. I never had the issue

I'm not saying that I don't take it serious, but several hundreds of HomeSeer users are using the plugin and just a handful do have the authorization issues.

What I suggest is ?
    please report to me the following information (also if you reported it before) if you have the authorization problem
    • Plugin version :
      HomeSeer version :
      OS type and version :
      Hub firmware :
      Any other information that may seem useful :

This way I hope to find out why some of you have the issue and most of you don't.
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

sorry for the delay, was out of town.

plugin:3.6.5.0
      hub software: 4.414.112
      HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368
      Windows 7 Ultimate

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
      I know

The problem is that I cannot recreate the problem. I have been coding on the plugin the last days and install/reinstall and run the plugin many, many times. I never had the issue

I'm not saying that I don't take it serious, but several hundreds of HomeSeer users are using the plugin and just a handful do have the authorization issues.

What I suggest is ?
      please report to me the following information (also if you reported it before) if you have the authorization problem
      • Plugin version :
        HomeSeer version :
        OS type and version :
        Hub firmware :
        Any other information that may seem useful :

This way I hope to find out why some of you have the issue and most of you don't.

Comment

any resolution? ....kinda didn't want ask for a refund before i heard any input.

Comment

I am testing a beta version with some beta testers, this issue has not been encountered by them.
          Regards,

Rien du Pre
          The Netherlands
          Using:
          Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
          Plugin's:
          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I have mine working again.

After having the plugin disabled for several months, I got the same error when I re-enabled it.

I tried all sorts of things, including deleting and restoring my login credentials.

Finally, I uninstalled the plugin, manually deleted all traces of it, rebooted, and re-installed. Worked perfectly after that. Since I renamed everything to as it was before, my old events did not have to be updated.
            John
            Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
            Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
            HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
            Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

Working...
            X