Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Rosewill RNX-56USB modem that would never display caller Id properly. I connected it to my Windows 10 system and it's working now. No idea why.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working Modem for UltraCID3

I purchased the Hiro H50113 modem from Amazon for $21 to work with the UltraCID3 Plugin.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o01_s00

It is working and providing Caller ID information for 1 line that I am currently displaying on all of my HSTouch displays.

I am hoping that Ultrajones will provide multiple independent UltraCID3 plugin capabilities with HS3 as I have a 2 line system that I need to provide for.

The UltraCID3 Plugin only supports 1 line at this time. HSphone also only supports 1 line and with Blade's BLnetcallerID (which supports multiple lines) you can't get the NetCallerID boxes anymore.

The UltraJones approach with current modem technology that is readily available seems to be the answer at this time if you are looking for CallerID capabilities only.

Hope this saves someone lots of time and grief,

Doug

Comment

I tried the Hiro 50113 but couldn't get past the Putty command AT-STE=7. Modem gave me an error.

Did not proceed further.

Is there another modem that is known to work on windows 7?

UPDATE: I just went ahead and tried the Hiro and it works for CID.
        Last edited by prsmith777; January 29, 2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X