Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there commands to use UltraCID in Scripting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there commands to use UltraCID in Scripting?

I have several robo-dialers that use different numbers each time they call, but have similar CID text with slight variations. They're close enough I could block them with a substring of the CID text.

I'm familiar with Regular Expressions, but have been unable to get the built-in call blocking to work in UltraCID, and would like to just write some VB to assess the CID string. I can't seem to find any documentation that would enable me to do that. Can you point me in the direction of documentation for that, or confirm that it is or isn't possible? Thanks.

Interesting timing. I am about to add some features that will make this type of blocking easier (including an option to block callers that use City, State in the caller name). I hope to have something available later this week.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by dzee View Post
      I have several robo-dialers that use different numbers each time they call, but have similar CID text with slight variations. They're close enough I could block them with a substring of the CID text.

I'm familiar with Regular Expressions, but have been unable to get the built-in call blocking to work in UltraCID, and would like to just write some VB to assess the CID string. I can't seem to find any documentation that would enable me to do that. Can you point me in the direction of documentation for that, or confirm that it is or isn't possible? Thanks.
      Under "New Caller Options", make sure the following values are set to "Yes"

- Use Number Block Mask
      - User Name Block Mask

For my Regular Expression, I just have a bunch of values separated by | which means or.

My Number Block Mask: ^8(00|88|77|66)

My Name Block Mask: TOLL FREE CALL|ADVOCATE|BANK CARD|SERVICES|KISSIMMEE|SURVEY|SECURE|CONSUMER SVCS|HOMESTEAD|MEDICAL AID|WASHINGTON DC|PEOPLES

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
      X