www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer International Forums and User Groups > International Forums & All User Groups > US User Groups > OCHSUG - Orange County HomeSeer User Group

OCHSUG - Orange County HomeSeer User Group Discussions related to the OCHSUG User Group.

Old July 10th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Seer Plus

My office as a meeting place

Hello everyone from So Cal.
It seems that the local So Cal users group never quite got off the ground for one reason or another.

I'd like to offer my office in Signal Hill as a meeting place if anyone is still interested in getting the Southern California HS users group up and running. I have a good sized conference room that could accommodate up to 8 people comfortably.

It's about 1/4 mile off the 405 fwy at the Cherry off ramp in Long Beach/Signal Hill.

What do you think?

Steve
Old July 10th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Event5

Steve,

Im in Orange County and Interested in attending. I work nights so I am limited to Sunday and Monday nights and any morning. Maybe Sat. Morning?

I have been thinking about this and thought that just setting a date, posting it and seeing who shows up.

Dave
Old October 27th, 2009, 04:13 AM
ntvinh986

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemeer View Post
Welcome to OCHSUG - Orange County HomeSeer User Group.

I am Mike Meer. I live in Huntington Beach. I have asked to have this forum started to allow those who live in Southern California to have a place to chat and plan meetings.

Initially, I am thinking about meeting during the month of June. Any ideas would be great.

Thank you for your input!

Mike

Hi all!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.