No announcement yet.

error in log ? thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 st thing thank you for the time to look ino this and help me I owe you big time and if you are in fl look me up drinks on me !

Now

1 yes there was a bunch of sub that need to be removed never knew that they expired or needed to be removed also removed all the alarms.

2 I did check and we are wired and wireless so ii created a static ip in the router to try to maintain the connection as per loading down should not be but will look further as i have no other problems with other devices cam etc

3 the restarts where me except the 4 am one is ever day I cycle isy was having problems with connection but hey have sorted that out so I will stop the 4 am reset

4 and last yes the unlink I got it so if i want to just unlink and not restore how can we do that with out a script?

and yes that is true a button prob for sure...

thanks again robert

Comment

Originally posted by Wingo View Post
      4 and last yes the unlink I got it so if i want to just unlink and not restore how can we do that with out a script?
      Robert, you could leave the music ON using a Link function as currently created, if your main purpose it to link players and subsequently play something from the Source/Master player. It would store the state of the players and create temporary playlists that hold queue information but if you don't use the unlink function that will start clogging your playlist list, not recommendable.

If you are not interested in what's in the queues of the players and you just want the players linked and then play something, in that case change your event into discrete actions.

You would for the trigger/event "MUSIC ON" create multiple actions. For each player that you want to participate in this event, click on "add Action" and select "Sonoscontroller Action". For the field "Zone Player Name", select the zone you want to link, set the field "Player Action" to "Link" and set the field "Line Input Player Name" and select the zone which will be the master for this group. Save it and repeat the whole lot for each player. Your last action you add it to play whatever you want to play from the master zone.

For the MUSIC OFF event, you would do exactly the same but instead of selecting "Link" you select "Unlink" and no need to specify "Line Input Player Name". Now you should never have a conflict but you would lose your queue information or whatever the players were doing before you hit "MUSIC ON". If that's acceptable than that's what I would recommend you to do.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
      X