Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade, do you have a Plugin for Current Cost Envi for HS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade, do you have a Plugin for Current Cost Envi for HS3?

Blade,

I am a HUGE fan of your code and support. You are my default person that I will purchase from if a plugin exists for what I want.

I am looking to move from HS2 to HS3 and from what I have read people are very disappointed in the HS3 implementation of the Current Cost Envi hardware. Do you have a plugin that supports the Current Cost Envi power meter?

While I am in the topic (off topic for this board, but same type of question), do you have a plugin that will log temperature data from sensors and then graph the results (a replacement for mcsTemperature)? Nothing fancy, just log device values to a DB and then graph the results in the DB?

Thanks Blade,
    Jean-Marie Vaneskahian
    jean@vaneskahian.com
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
    jean@vaneskahian.com

I do not have a plugin for it. Sorry
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Bob, anything for the data logging and graphing the temperature sensors?
      jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

Not at this time. I think HS has a plugin for current cost but I am not positive
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by jeanv View Post
          Thanks Bob, anything for the data logging and graphing the temperature sensors?
          Have a look at the Device History plugin this should do what you want.

Greig.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

For the Current Cost Envi, have a look at this plugin: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165447

Comment

Thanks so much for the replies!!!
              jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

Working...
              X