Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting Plug-In Access is Denied - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Plug-In Access is Denied - Solved!

I wanted to load this plug in to allow HS3 to send emails when I run a low batter script created by Mwaite.

I am running HS3 v208 loaded the plug-in and got a warning. Dis-abled the plug-in and restarted it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BLMail access.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1208811

I could use some pointers here

Many thanks

Devoir

What OS are you running? Are you running HS3 as an administrator?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,

Yes I'm running HS3 v208 as administrator. windows 8.1

Until after this post I discovered while searching for support that HS3 had a built in email function. I was able to get the HS3 email to send me the Low Battery report driven from the script..... So I have abandoned the BLEmail approach... I am curious to know why it didn't work.

I love the Holidays I get to spend so much time working on all of the things I would like to tinker with ....

Thanks for your support.......

Devoir

Comment

Failed to allow exclusion

I typically use a web browse to access the system I'm not on the HS3 server . I'm pretty sure I missed seeing AVAST block the plug-in and I failed to allow the exclusion.

I caught this on the next plug-in I am trying to get to work.... Thanks to Rupp's suggestion I opened a remote desk top session and had it on one of the many monitors on my desk..That's when I saw

Click image for larger version

Name:	BLEmail exclusion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1182414

With Trial and Error I will just have to learn more..

Regards,

Devoir

Comment

Working...
        X