Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lunkan View Post
    Module arrived and testing right now.
    I can't do a setpoint, it always returns to default 23 C.
    Values shows ok and I can set mode to off/auto
    From the manual:
    Qubino thermostats IS working now. I can do a setpoint with z-wave ver. 3.0.1.61 Thanks a lot HS for this!!

Comment

Originally posted by lunkan View Post
      Qubino thermostats IS working now. I can do a setpoint with z-wave ver. 3.0.1.61 Thanks a lot HS for this!!
      Then i should order one for testing. I will order some other new 500 serie qubino/netichome for testing too.
      Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Does anyone know what settings you have to set voor the i2 input to work on the qubino plus module?

Comment

For the Dimmer module, it is Group 5 Endpoint 2.
          stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
            For the Dimmer module, it is Group 5 Endpoint 2.
            That's it? not:
            Parameter no. 100 – Enable / Disable Endpoints I2 or select Notification Type and Event

Yes it's for the dimmer module

Comment

Yes, I forgot. You need to set it to 9 I believe, and then exclude and include again. Sorry...
              stefxx

Comment

Yes, I forgot. You need to set it to 9 I believe, and then exclude and include again. Sorry...
                Thanks I'll try it again after a reset.
                It's a behaving a little bit strange now so I'm glad to hear that it should work.

Comment

Group 1 HomeSeer (ID: 1)
                  Group 5 HomeSeer (ID: 1)
                  And parameter 100 set to 9 1 byte

It works but it takes four seconds pressing the button before it registers the input from i2
                  Can I fix this?

--edit--

After updating the updating the Associations I noticed that it added endpoints. after removing them the binary switch 1 immediately updates it's status. Although I noticed that 1 module behaves is a mono switch and the other module is a binary switch...
                  Last edited by alan_smithee; February 4, 2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Yes it is a mono switch. If you need to use I2 to control another switch, you need an event.

So what associations do you have now? Just curious if I can improve anything on my switches...
                    stefxx

Comment

Yes it is a mono switch. If you need to use I2 to control another switch, you need an event.

So what associations do you have now? Just curious if I can improve anything on my switches...

Group 1 HomeSeer (ID: 1)
                      Group 5 HomeSeer (ID: 1)
                      And parameter 100 set to 1 1 byte

But it took a couple of times updating the associations and refreshing the page before it showed the associations right. Because it tried to do this

Group 1 HomeSeer (ID: 1) Endpoint 1
                      Group2 HomeSeer (ID: 1) Endpoint 2
                      Group 5 HomeSeer (ID: 1) Endpoint 1

And that doesn't work.

I can't confirm and I don't want to mess around with it since it's working now but setting up parameter 100 to 1 (1 byte) made it a binary switch and setting it to 9 made it a mono switch.
                      That's the only explanation I have that both modules behave differently.

Comment

Interesting. Just to make sure I understand; I2 is now working as a bi-stable switch with a mono (impuls) push button? I would love to have that.

Can you share the exact model and firmware version of your dimmer?
                        stefxx

Comment

Interesting. Just to make sure I understand; I2 is now working as a bi-stable switch with a mono (impuls) push button? I would love to have that.

Can you share the exact model and firmware version of your dimmer?
                          Yes that's correct. But only on 1 module (the newest one) the other module (1 year old) does not stay on when I press the pulse switch.

Manufacturer Goap (ID=0x159)
                          Product Type 0x1
                          Product ID 0x51
                          Application Version 3.4
                          Hardware Version 3
                          Firmware 0 Version 3.5
                          On the order form the hardware is specified as ZMNHDD1

So you thinks it's because of the firmware that it behaves the way it does.

Comment

Just wanted to leave this here.
                            Had to rebuild my z-wave network because of the mono 4 upgrade.

I tried everything I did before but I can't seem to get the binary switch back.

I was however able to make a binary switch of the root device that responds just as fast.

Setting the parameter 100 to 9 1 byte
                            Then exclude, include
                            Group 1 to Homeseer
                            Group 5 to Homeseer
                            Change parameter 100 to 0 1 byte
                            Delete the device and light scan
                            Now the Root Zwave device is a binary switch
                            Add status graphics 0 and 255 (on and off)

Comment

Any reason I shouldn't use this in USA?

O know they are 868.42 but adding a Z-Wave stick for Europe to my HS3 in theory would make them work and I can have a USA Z-wave network and a EU Z-Wave network connected in the same HS3.

Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by sirexilon View Post
                                Any reason I shouldn't use this in USA?

O know they are 868.42 but adding a Z-Wave stick for Europe to my HS3 in theory would make them work and I can have a USA Z-wave network and a EU Z-Wave network connected in the same HS3.

Am I wrong?
                                The Qubino website seems to imply that they have all sorts of frequencies available now (just on the products I checked there were different ordering codes for different frequencies) - might be worth trying to find out where to buy those rather than have a dual Z-Wave network??

Comment

Working...
                                X