No announcement yet.

Request Broadlink Rm pro plug-in .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Mr Happy, thanks for the detailed response! IIRC, ESPEasy didn't support IR Send when I last looked at it. My needs are indeed simple, really just looking for On/Off control of a TV by HS/Alexa. We use Kodi for playback throughout the house, so everything else is already app or voice controlled as needed, just missing on/off and it's a pain!

I'm away from home for the night, but will work on this tomorrow and take you up on your offer of help if I get stuck.

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
      Hi , after i posted this topic i also buyed the orvibo alone.
      I tested both and i like the orvibo even more iT has a much wider range and iT looks nice.

i had iT working before but because the lack of time i Quit testing.

Regards.
      Yeah but no RF from what I can see. Only IR

Comment

Import script RM Tasker plugin to HS3

Hi!
        I made this simple script to be able to import data from the RM Tasker Plugin(Android) to my HS3 server.
        The script creates devices and events based upon the predefined settings on your Broadlink app and the RM Tasker plugin.
        Hope it will be helpful for someone out there.

Regards Roger.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

I ordered a Broadlink to use for RF control to control some blinds and hopefully my fireplace's as well. Has anyone worked on this any further? I saw now that the App running on an Android device is all that's need to work as the bridge. Any advice would be welcomed!

Comment

Originally posted by Tfernandezw View Post
            Hi All,

I ordered a Broadlink to use for RF control to control some blinds and hopefully my fireplace's as well. Has anyone worked on this any further? I saw now that the App running on an Android device is all that's need to work as the bridge. Any advice would be welcomed!
            I would also be keen to get this working....

Comment

Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
              I would also be keen to get this working....
              So I used the script provided above, but once I figured out what it was doing it was very easy to add devices to homeseer. I've been able to do my blinds and fireplace which was exactly what I wanted. Tied it to Alexa/Google too! So I'm psyched!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Broadlink

I to would be interested in this. I have 2 of the pros and 2 of the minis of this product. im using 2 apps to get it working but cant setup anything in HS for this devices. the 2 apps are (E-control and RM plugin). e-control is used to scan the remotes and set up basic controles. and the RM plugin lets you tie it in with Alexa. it would be nice if I could set up a command in HS that would let me interface with the Apps to control the broadlinc devices from the android table that runs the 2 apps.

Comment

Thank

Thanks, I will have to check this out, how do you use a script in HS for this never used scripts before but would like to learn. is there a topic on this on HS

Originally posted by rogerbl View Post
                  Hi!
                  I made this simple script to be able to import data from the RM Tasker Plugin(Android) to my HS3 server.
                  The script creates devices and events based upon the predefined settings on your Broadlink app and the RM Tasker plugin.
                  Hope it will be helpful for someone out there.

Regards Roger.

Comment

can you please explain how to use the script?

Comment

RM Tasker Plugin

Hi!
                      You just have to run the script in the control panel i hs3 or in an event.

But I have news for you!
                      I have started to develop a plugin for RM Tasker Plugin, the bridge software controlling Broadlink Devices on Android. :-)
                      My prime interest is to talk to the A1 environment sensor, but I will add support for the RM+, MP1, RM Mini3 and others as well.
                      It will probably take some time though, but I will post some beta versions here along the way.

Update:
                      Got a beta version ready now. It cannot yet send any IR codes, but it monitors the A1 sensors and set up devices for RM2+, RM3mini, SPmini3 and MP1.
                      Its possible to switch off and on the MP1 and SPMini3. Do not have a SP2 or SP3 so I cannot test them yet.
                      S1C and SP3 support will come later, just have to get them first.
                      Get the beta here:
                      https://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/appl...nt.php?id=5379
                      Update:

I have completed a beta version of a plugin that interacts with RM Tasker Plugin and sets up devices according to what you have defined in the Broadlink app.
                      Have called it for RM Tasker. :-)
                      This plugin does not yet have the ability to send ir codes, but monitors A1 status as well as temp on RM2 + devices. Then I have placed the opportunity
                      switching on and off switches on the M1P and SPmini3 switch .. Got SP2 and SP3 controls as well, but have not tested this because I do not have these devices.
                      Thinking about implementing support for S1C as well as ir codes too, but things take time. :-)
                      It comes with a catalog of logos and. copy it into the root of hs3. And copy the program file to the root of HS3 as well.
                      Back up your system first!
                      Refresh the plugin management page and there its supposed to be.
                      After you have started the plugin, update the webpage and enter the config menu for RM Tasker and enter the iPadress for your Android bridge device in the format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, for example. 192.168.1.10
                      Then you have to wait while the system sets up what is added to the Broadlink app and the bridge.
                      This may take more than 10 minutes depending on how powerful the device is, how powerful the hs3 server is, how well wifi you have, and how much data you have set up in the app.
                      A message will appear when the setup is complete. Then you can update the webpage for devices.
                      Select the show all menu item and you will see everything. If it does not work, please send me a message.

Good luck! :-)
                      Regards Roger
                      Screenshots:

Last edited by rogerbl; May 27, 2018, 09:05 AM. Reason: added link to beta plugin and screenshot

Comment

you have my patronage!, i use the rf capabilities. I would love to be able to time events based on sunset, which i have not found a way to do without homeseer.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerbl View Post
                          Hi!
                          You just have to run the script in the control panel i hs3 or in an event.

But I have news for you!
                          I have started to develop a plugin for RM Tasker Plugin, the bridge software controlling Broadlink Devices on Android. :-)
                          My prime interest is to talk to the A1 environment sensor, but I will add support for the RM+, MP1, RM Mini3 and others as well.
                          It will probably take some time though, but I will post some beta versions here along the way.

Update:
                          Got a beta version ready now. It cannot yet send any IR codes, but it monitors the A1 sensors and set up devices for RM2+, RM3mini, SPmini3 and MP1.
                          Its possible to switch off and on the MP1 and SPMini3. Do not have a SP2 or SP3 so I cannot test them yet.
                          S1C and SP3 support will come later, just have to get them first.
                          Get the beta here:
                          https://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/appl...nt.php?id=5379
                          Update:

I have completed a beta version of a plugin that interacts with RM Tasker Plugin and sets up devices according to what you have defined in the Broadlink app.
                          Have called it for RM Tasker. :-)
                          This plugin does not yet have the ability to send ir codes, but monitors A1 status as well as temp on RM2 + devices. Then I have placed the opportunity
                          switching on and off switches on the M1P and SPmini3 switch .. Got SP2 and SP3 controls as well, but have not tested this because I do not have these devices.
                          Thinking about implementing support for S1C as well as ir codes too, but things take time. :-)
                          It comes with a catalog of logos and. copy it into the root of hs3. And copy the program file to the root of HS3 as well.
                          Back up your system first!
                          Refresh the plugin management page and there its supposed to be.
                          After you have started the plugin, update the webpage and enter the config menu for RM Tasker and enter the iPadress for your Android bridge device in the format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, for example. 192.168.1.10
                          Then you have to wait while the system sets up what is added to the Broadlink app and the bridge.
                          This may take more than 10 minutes depending on how powerful the device is, how powerful the hs3 server is, how well wifi you have, and how much data you have set up in the app.
                          A message will appear when the setup is complete. Then you can update the webpage for devices.
                          Select the show all menu item and you will see everything. If it does not work, please send me a message.

Good luck! :-)
                          Regards Roger
                          Screenshots:

Just to be clear, will the plugin eventually work to send rf commands or just ir?

Comment

Originally posted by npa View Post
                            Just to be clear, will the plugin eventually work to send rf commands or just ir?
                            Hi!
                            Its only for monitoring environment from A1 and RM2+, and for
                            controlling MP1 and SP3/SP2 switches. I have ordered a S1C and a SP3 unit to implemet them too in this RMTasker plugin.
                            But I made another one for controlling the IR commands and I hope it will also be able to control RF devices in the future.
                            But I can't test it because I didn't have any RF devices yet. Unless the PS3 is an RF device? I'm controlling it..

I got a beta version of this ready. :-) Just finished it today and tested it.

Regards Roger
                            Last edited by rogerbl; June 1, 2018, 03:45 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Plugin to send IR codes from HS3

Hi!
                              Got this beta plugin for HS3 which make it possible to load all the IR codes from the RM Tasker Plugin device(android) and implement it into HS3.
                              its a two phase procedure, due to a bug I didn't find yet.
                              First you will have to copy the exe file to the root of your HS3 installastion.
                              Activate it and go to RMIR->Config and enter the ipadress of your Android bridge. Then you will have to wait until the plugin builds all the nessesary devices. Be patient!
                              Then you must restart the plugin and voila!
                              The html catalog is to be copied to the root of your hs3 installation as well, to give you the correct icons.

Have fun! :-)

Later on I will publish this in the Homeseer plugin shop if they let me in. ;.)

Regards Roger
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by rogerbl; June 3, 2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tfernandezw View Post
                                So I used the script provided above, but once I figured out what it was doing it was very easy to add devices to homeseer. I've been able to do my blinds and fireplace which was exactly what I wanted. Tied it to Alexa/Google too! So I'm psyched!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                                Very well!
                                Look at the plugins I made below. Can be they can help you even more!

Regards Roger

Comment

Working...
                                X