Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I post build .13 it will include the latest Z-Wave plugin in the updater, stay tuned.

Originally posted by dalskog View Post
    And when is Z-Wave plugin updated
    πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Plugin API change in 3.0.0.13

Yeah, looking forward to "latest" zwave plugin!!
      Nicolai L

Comment

3.0.0.13 is posted as well as an updates to all of our plugins.
        πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Dear all,
          There is something I don't understand.
          You told us to replace the port variable from integer to string.. -> OK
          But why the port value sent is just the number (4 for example) ? It should be COM4?
          When HS3 will be available in Linux, what will the value be? same thing than above?
          So, if I understood, I have to, in the InitIO() function, check the system in order to know if it's a microsoft or linux version and add a "COM" or a "TTY" string before the port value?
          So, why have you changed it?
          Thank you.
          SD

Comment

You probably have an old setting saved in the settings.ini file. After you re-select the setting on the interfaces page it will be saved as "COM4". The interfaces page now has a drop list with all available COM ports. On Windows, it will be a list like "COM1","COM9", etc. On Linux is may be "TTY0", or "USB1".

Originally posted by steph@ne View Post
            Dear all,
            There is something I don't understand.
            You told us to replace the port variable from integer to string.. -> OK
            But why the port value sent is just the number (4 for example) ? It should be COM4?
            When HS3 will be available in Linux, what will the value be? same thing than above?
            So, if I understood, I have to, in the InitIO() function, check the system in order to know if it's a microsoft or linux version and add a "COM" or a "TTY" string before the port value?
            So, why have you changed it?
            Thank you.
            SD

Comment

Yes! Thank you.
              I note also that 2 "port" variable have to be changed:
              - the first in plugin.vb -> Public Function InitIO(ByVal port As String) As String
              - the second in hspi.vb -> Public Function InitIO(ByVal port As String) As String Implements HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO
              isn't it?
              SD

Comment

tenScripting has been updated to support 3.0.0.13

tenholde
                tenholde

Comment

Working...
                X