• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what this error is about...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Attached Files
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
      Not sure what this error is about...
      Yep, I've been getting these over the last few days too.

Comment

Hmmm! That is strange, what happens if you restart the plugin manually (disable and then enable it)?

Could it be Fitbit that is having problems? I'm not seeing any issues here in Europe.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Checking back through my windows event log, I can see that I am getting this plugin crash on the hour (within a few minutes) every hour since 14th October 19:00 BST.

There are 2 errors for each crash in the windows application log:
          1)
          Application: HSPI_FitbitSeer.exe
          Framework Version: v4.0.30319
          Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
          Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
          Stack:
          at HSPI_FitbitSeer.FitbitSetup.UpdateData(Int32)
          at HSPI_FitbitSeer.CurrentPlugin._Lambda$__4(System.Object)
          at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Obj ect)
          at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threadi ng.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
          at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.Execu tionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
          at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.Execu tionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
          at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(System.Object)

2)
          Faulting application name: HSPI_FitbitSeer.exe, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x55846175
          Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
          Exception code: 0xc0000005
          Fault offset: 0x043cd682
          Faulting process ID: 0x26c
          Faulting application start time: 0x01d0faf38a7b80e6
          Faulting application path: D:\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_FitbitSeer.exe
          Faulting module path: unknown
          Report ID: 7a17d1b2-729d-11e5-974c-00606ea565f6
          Faulting package full name:
          Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have been running the fitbit plugin since 29th September so a couple of weeks before this error started.
          The only change I can think of is that I bought a second tracker and installed a second dongle into another PC (not running HS) but this was a week before the errors started.

Comment

Originally posted by JimBob View Post

I have been running the fitbit plugin since 29th September so a couple of weeks before this error started.
            The only change I can think of is that I bought a second tracker and installed a second dongle into another PC (not running HS) but this was a week before the errors started.
            I'm only running 1 tracker... and have the issue here.. .

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
              I'm only running 1 tracker... and have the issue here.. .
              Are your errors every hour also?

Comment

Originally posted by JimBob View Post
                Are your errors every hour also?
                Oct-19 10:04:52 AM Warning I/O interface FitbitSeer is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Oct-19 9:21:46 AM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\

Oct-19 9:04:47 AM Warning I/O interface FitbitSeer is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Oct-19 8:04:42 AM Warning I/O interface FitbitSeer is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Oct-19 7:04:37 AM Warning I/O interface FitbitSeer is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

Oct-19 6:04:33 AM Warning I/O interface FitbitSeer is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

not sure about the 9:21am error..im still getting things going...

Comment

Looks like the same issue then.

Comment

Here as well
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dcdelong View Post
                      Here as well
                      Yours looks to be a slightly different error. Mine and Telefragger are the plugin crashing on the hour. Your error seems to be an unresponsive plugin, with the error message saying it won't restart it.

Comment

I was getting the same error as you once an hour for the last few days as well. Yesterday I did a full reboot because of Windows updates and it started with the above messages. Disabled the plug-in last night when it was flooding the log. I'll jump on and re-enable it and see what happens.

Chris

Comment

And here is what happened....

Seems to correlate with an attempt to refresh...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	1180759
                          Attached Files

Comment

mmm, thanks for that. I'm a bit reluctant now to restart HS or I could lose the plugin altogether like you.

Comment

If debug is enabled for plugins you can have a hanging window that can look like that.

Have you checked that the plugin process is dead when HS i shut down?

Regards
                              Morten

Comment

I'm also seeing the plug in crash once an hour with matching application errors in the Windows event viewer. Running Windows 8.1, HomeSeer 3.0.0.208, FitbitSeer 0.1.0.1.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X