Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors with latest version update to 1.0.10

Hi,

This morning I upgraded to the latest version, and now for every event where I was generating graphs I am getting the following error in the log.

plugin action failed:Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Originally posted by wilsondg View Post
    Hi,

This morning I upgraded to the latest version, and now for every event where I was generating graphs I am getting the following error in the log.

plugin action failed:Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    Arrgh!!! That DLL is going to give me a stroke one of these days The version I'm developing with doesn't match the version in the deployment package, but I chose the option that a specific version wasn't required in my project and tested that configuration in my environment. I have not experienced what you described since I updated my own production server to this release. Are you on Linux/Pi/Zee by chance?

Comment

No I am on Windows 10.

Comment

Also I am also on the latest version of HS3 if that makes any difference.

Comment

Also I am also on the latest version of HS3 if that makes any difference.
          I just rebuilt everything using the latest and greatest version of the DLL and packaged that up. Passed the test on my machines, so I hope it resolves the issue for you... If not, start looking around in your HS3 and HS3\bin directories for another copy of Newtonsoft.Json.dll - if other developers are dumping copies in these public areas, it will cause problems for the rest of us...

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
            I just rebuilt everything using the latest and greatest version of the DLL and packaged that up. Passed the test on my machines, so I hope it resolves the issue for you... If not, start looking around in your HS3 and HS3\bin directories for another copy of Newtonsoft.Json.dll - if other developers are dumping copies in these public areas, it will cause problems for the rest of us...
            Thanks for looking into this, that seems to have fixed the problem.

Comment

Thanks for looking into this, that seems to have fixed the problem.
              Glad to hear it!

Comment

Working...
              X